Let the Mystery be... describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want a girl, but I'm very selective :wink:

they have to pass the LMP challenges/feats of strength

< has to read 80 pages of Great Expectations by Dickens :|

^^^^ (sami) one is fine with me...the speech is for the american legion oratorical contest and i'm talking about the right to dissent and how it's every citizen's duty to dissent against the government, and how if you choose to dissent, you are marked either a patriot or a traitor, there's no middle ground

onebloodonelife said:
^^^^ (sami) one is fine with me...the speech is for the american legion oratorical contest and i'm talking about the right to dissent and how it's every citizen's duty to dissent against the government, and how if you choose to dissent, you are marked either a patriot or a traitor, there's no middle ground
:up: Great topic!

onebloodonelife said:

:ohmy: :up: good luck!

^thanks! i'm basically trying to scare the poor old men who will be listening to the speech :wink:

The Ms. LMP Test
----------------------
Part 1 - The Written Portion
(questions based on movies/tv/music of my favorite things and stuff, must score 75% or higher to pass. Written test given by The Edge)

Part 2 - The Feats of Strength
(involves water balloon tossing, staging a cockfight, learning to Pee Wee Herman Dance, doing Gob from Arrested Development's Chicken Dance, beating up other Ms. LMP contestants in the Chamber of Fire, which ironically just has fire painted on the walls and is padded with some rubber and styrofoam. Officiated by Chuck Norris)

Part 3 - The Date
(LMP takes every contestant out on a date to see how it goes, the limo is drivin by Flava Flav.)

*all I can think of right now*

< hasn't really been testing the women, but if I had my own reality show, I would do it

but having my own Reality TV show would cause me to hate myself, because Reality TV is the television sitcom (with the exceptions of AD, The Office, and My Name is Earl)

and too many friggin' Crime Dramas

LikeNoOneBefore said:
^^ The Office = :heart:

The British version pwns the American version...

Oh hell yes :drool: , but Steve Carell is hilarious and so's the guy who plays the Gareth-character

you can never beat Ricky Gervais

it's like saying I'd rather lick a turnip than a lollipop, I find turnips rather disgusting :barf:

Back
Top Bottom