Let me see your desktop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to send this one back to the top cuz I wanna see some more desktops. some one put theres up.

Ok I changed my work one. I'm diggin this pic.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 87
Gustav is the bomb. I have 3 books about him that also have alot of his works. This one "The Kiss" has slways been my fav.

ghetofabu said:
Gustav is the bomb. I have 3 books about him that also have alot of his works. This one "The Kiss" has slways been my fav.

Klimt and Vangoh are my two favorites (Starry Night is probably may favorite painting of all time).

desktop

My desktop image changes most days. Heres what I have up right now. *fingers crossed my attachment works*

and when I press 'reply' I expect to reply to the right post not start a new one..

it's one of those days..

I don't know if this will work, but here is today's desktop. Mine rotates between U2 pictures and photos of my dog. :)

Waah! I don't have anything to save my screenshot as a jpg so i can't attach it.

:scream: :scream: :sad: :mad: :mad: :sad: :scream: :scream:

Sicy said:

Uhm.. well first of all I dont see why not ( unless you're being sarcastic ) because it should seem obvious by my personality that I would thoroughly enjoy shooting things and killing people. :evil:

Second of all its all daafish's fault cuz he introduced me to it. :p :heart:

Wasnt being sarcastic - who do you play as?

Here's mine..I gotta fix the icons to go around the border, though. And get rid of some icons too.

here we go...although i should say that my wallpaper changes with my mood...heh, my family doesn't know how to change it, so they're stuck with whatever i put up...:D

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 81
I can't figure out how to show the actual desktop but i can place the picture that's on the desktop

njf77 said:
Here's mine:

thats so fucking money man!!
thats so fucking money and you don't even know it baby!

Always double down on 11!

Christiana! that's the cutest thing I've seen in a while! Where'd you find it?

fly032 said:
I can't figure out how to show the actual desktop but i can place the picture that's on the desktop

Originally posted by Sicy
go to your desktop and press the button that says "Print Scrn" its at the top of your keyboard kinda to the right.

Then open up paint or photoshop and "paste".

Right click on your desktop, go to 'arrange icons' and uncheck "Auto arrange". Then you should be able to drag them where you want them.

Back
Top Bottom