Let me see your desktop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Skeek!! That pic RULES!!! Do you have the original?? :sexywink:

ABEL :love: yours too!!

lemme see if I have the patience to get mine working :p

I hate icons on my desktop :mad: too messy 4 me! (yes the ones that are there are buggin me!) :p

oh and this changes like everyday according to my mood

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 134
The guy in the picture is Guggi- last night my friend and I were discussing how he looks like Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs in that picture, so I made it into a desktop item. :)

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 125
Sicy said:
desktoop.jpg

I would never have pictured you as a UT player

Eliv8 said:
I would never have pictured you as a UT player

Uhm.. well first of all I dont see why not ( unless you're being sarcastic ) because it should seem obvious by my personality that I would thoroughly enjoy shooting things and killing people. :evil:

Second of all its all daafish's fault cuz he introduced me to it. :p :heart:

here's mine....dang, Sicy, I thought I had a lot of apps! :)

We're ALL such a buncha U2/Interference geeks! (noting everyone's desktop icons and wallpaper)

Attachments

• slide1.jpg
    slide1.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Everyone has some sweet ass wallpapers! Here's mine. I shrunk it down a bit.
It's my pics from Phoenix!

Haha, my icons are all scattered everywhere... and stuff.

Attachments

• mydesktop.jpg
    mydesktop.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 108
Sicy said:

Uhm.. well first of all I dont see why not ( unless you're being sarcastic ) because it should seem obvious by my personality that I would thoroughly enjoy shooting things and killing people. :evil:

Second of all its all daafish's fault cuz he introduced me to it. :p :heart:

:yes: A newbie in the ways of UT but soon to be a hard-edged deathmatch killing machine! :yes:

Last edited:
My parent's computer is faster than mine, so here is what their desktop looks like:

Desktop.jpg

It's my sister and her dog.

Bonochick said:
My parent's computer is faster than mine, so here is what their desktop looks like:

Desktop.jpg

It's my sister and her dog.

:shocked: Wow, either your sis is very small or that dog is GINORMOUS!!! Are my eyes fooling me? What kind of a dog is that?????

*lol*

He is bigger than my sis...he weighs 150 pounds! :eek: He is part German Shepard, part St. Bernard. :)

LISE: Where did you get that image? It's beautiful! Actually, any thing from the Elevation Tour artwork is awesome... I wish that ATYCLB had used some nice slick artwork like that instead of the boring black and white.

Bonochick said:
Here's another pic I took...you can see them from a different angle...

CARL3.JPG

You do realise that if your sister were a guy (which she most certainly is not!) this photo would get some rather amusing comments.

Until then, please get up off your knees and look at my (well, the whole house's) desktop

Attachments

• sun.jpg
    sun.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
U2002revolution! said:
btw, anyone see any icons i can get rid of, i.e. that arn't nessary cause i really hate having a ton of icons on there....

well...I don't think you need those installation programs anymore, at least on the desktop

Sicy said:
Nellie and U2Revolution your wallpapers are beautiful!! :heart:

Thanks, Sicy! I love that picture I can just stare at it for hours and never get tired of it:love:

bullet the blue sky said:

You do realise that if your sister were a guy (which she most certainly is not!) this photo would get some rather amusing comments.

:eek: *lol*!

Back
Top Bottom