Let it snow!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Or wait! NO!!! PLEASE DON'T SNOW!!! Ug, we just got out of school on Friday and now it's snowing a lot (the two are connected because sometimes if it's cold enough and there's enough snow, school is cancelled). So I was driving to work this morning and I was late as usual, except I could only go 15-20 mph on the roads because it's icy. Not good enough...I got stuck in a snowbank I couldn't get out of. Hmmm...there were no people around to help me & I was late for work...I had to push my own car out of the snow. Stupid snow. Boo this. Although I do appreciate sledding and white Christmases...but no good for driving.

------------------
Taste is the enemy of art.

I agree with you Lilly about driving in the snow. I live in snow country, and it can be a bitch. Worse yet is when we get ice storms. They're a real killer. We don't have any snow here yet, but it is heading this way tomorrow, and I'm going to evening Mass tomorrow night.
eek.gif

BTY. I have many friends who live down south and when it snows there everything shuts down. People don't know how to drive in snow and also are not prepared for it.

I hope it snows here on Christmas day and then melts by Boxing Day cus we are driving to Dublin on the 27th and last time it snowed cus we live on a REALLLY steep hill we couldnt drive out of the driveway lmao...so let it snow for a day in Belfast
biggrin.gif

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry
Larry likes to play drums." - Bono
"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

Back
Top Bottom