LEGOS are great!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Ok, so I may be an "adult" now, but I still LOVE playing with LEGOS!!! I just bought a little starter bucket of them this month and whenever I'm bored or stressed, I can dump them out on the floor or bed and start building....letting my imagination take over. I should have been an architect.
biggrin.gif

-sula

i LOVE legos! my brother and i used to make massive lego cities in our basement when we were little.

ah, what memories.
smile.gif

so funny, but a pretty damn good idea Sula. I used to spend hours upon hours with those things back in the day. Possibly one of the best toys out there.

yeah they're great!!!

(when you are 7)

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Lol bono-vox I had totally forgotten about stickle bricks. I used to love them. I would spend hours building with those things.
I actually now look forward to my nieces and nephews coming over, they bring lots of toys for me to play with, including huge buckets of LEGO. Unfortunately I find bits of it all over the house for days after they've gone.
smile.gif

My son was in a Lego building competition this past weekend!
We had so much fun. There was a little boy about 7 or 8 years old and he built a cell phone out of Legos!!! I want my cell phone to look like that!
biggrin.gif

I agree that legos are the shiznit, but does anyone remember lincoln logs? Man, those things were great!!! Grant it, you couldn't be as creative with the logs as you could with legos, but I think they deserve some recognition. You know, building your log cabin.. what could be better?

------------------
Southern playalistic

I love/d building blocks (lego and otherwise). I used to build all of the time.

I had them taken away one day when I decided to burn a building I had built - those things are toxic when lit. Don't do it!

When I was a kid my mom and dad took me to LEGOLAND!! that?s in Denmark if you didn?t know that!!

------------------
"Master of sexual innuendo"

"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

LEGO is becoming too Playmobil-like these days, which is a shame

------------------
Vorsprung durch Technik

Oh HELL YEAH LEGO!!! I had a castle and everything when I was little. I also had an impressive collection of Fabis. Does anyone remember those? I also still enjoy me some legos, particularly when stressed.

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

http://www.iloveham.com/

LOL! I had lots and lots of them when I was young and I really loved building whole cities and then photograph them (though the photos were really bad, because I shot them from too near...)
But the LEGOS of today...
frown.gif
I agree with you, Vorsprung!

------------------
Take the money and run

I love Legos as well. A friend of mine runs a school and she bought literally tons of legos for the kids at school. Now they can build houses, cars, robots and other exciting stuff at school. I wish I was back in school

They even got a guy from Denmark who used to work for Lego to help them with this stuff

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by Lemonboy:
When I was a kid my mom and dad took me to LEGOLAND!! that?s in Denmark if you didn?t know that!!
Did you get a driver's license there? I did!
biggrin.gif

(BTW, there is also a Legoland in Windsor, England.)

Back
Top Bottom