Legolas girls...IN HERE!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
Look what was on the front cover of my local newspaper.

:drool: :love: :sick: :love:
3366245923232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3C%3D7%3B9%3Dxroqdf%3E232336882%3A33%3Aot1lsi

along with a really sweet story about how hes shy and really freaked out that hes now like the 12th most looked for guy on the net with 80,000 hits since FOTR. :ohmy::angel: He claims hes a techno phobe and doesnt even have an email account. Hes 26 and currently single. and sexy as hell. :sick:

*melts*

all together now ladies.

So can you explain to me what makes him so great? I mean my ex is nuts over him, and I just don't get it. I still say he looks like Justin Timberlakes brother :tongue:

Ali Rose said:
and btw thanks again sicy. that was a close one. i was scared.

Thanks again?

I never heard back from you after I emailed you.

U2SavesTheWorld said:
You sure they aren't the same person?

I mean, think about it. Have you ever seen them together?

3366242323232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3Dxroqdf%3E2323368%3A39%3B%3C9ot1lsi

:drool: :combust: :drool:
thank you..
btw, justin timberlake doesn't look ANYTHING like orlando :mad:

I'm definitely one of those... a Legolas girl, but I begged extra time to say good luck to alisaura. Got to go :(
Dang this looks interesting...I'll be back.
26 eh? magic number that, right before 27.

crikes I never opened the second page, just saw the comments now...a fist fight over trannies? what have you been doing to my boy Orlando!!?
I'll DEFINITELY be back...asap.

Cajun said:
So can you explain to me what makes him so great? I mean my ex is nuts over him, and I just don't get it. I still say he looks like Justin Timberlakes brother :tongue:

I am sorry I have to say this but as soon as I read it I thought it...........FUCK YOU no he does not! :madspit:

Carry on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom