Led Zeppelin Survivor: Physical Graffiti - round 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for your least favorite song

• The Rover

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In My Time Of Dying

• Ten Years Gone

• Wanton Song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Last round, Houses Of The Holy was eliminated with 5 votes.

Finalists:

Good Times Bad Times
Dazed And Confused
Whole Lotta Love
What Is And What Should Never Be
Since I've Been Loving You
Tangerine
Black Dog
Rock And Roll
Stairway To Heaven
The Rain Song
Over The Hills And Far Away
The Ocean

Hmm, I thought I was gonna vote for In The Light. But it does have a killer groove and those beautiful eastern tinged sounds! Have to go with Kashmir.

In the Light, again. Kashmir cannot yet go. I feel as though this is another instance of a great song being penalized for a factor beyond its control, i.e. over-exposure through classic rock radio. Personally I still find it to be the strongest cut from this album and probably third overall in my Zeppelin canon, behind only Stairway and When the Levee Breaks.

Kashmir cannot yet go. I feel as though this is another instance of a great song being penalized for a factor beyond its control, i.e. over-exposure through classic rock radio.

I couldn't agree more! :up:

So much so, that your statement needs to be emphasized:

Kashmir cannot yet go. I feel as though this is another instance of a great song being penalized for a factor beyond its control, i.e. over-exposure through classic rock radio.

I missed one of these.

Houses Of The Holy? Wow, this album is going much differently than I would have expected.

My vote would still go to The Rover, but obviously it's not going to make a difference here. I agree Kashmir cannot go. So I guess it's gonna be In The Light, which is unfortunate.

I voted Sick Again .... again, but I wish i'd held off and voted for In The Light, just to save Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom