Led Zeppelin Survivor: IV - round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for your least favorite song

• Stairway To Heaven

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When The Levee Breaks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Last round, Going To California was eliminated with 6 votes.

Finalists:

Good Times Bad Times
Dazed And Confused
Whole Lotta Love
What Is And What Should Never Be
Since I've Been Loving You
Tangerine

Even though I voted for STH last round and it is the song I listen to least, I felt guilty picking on such a masterpiece.

So this time i'm voting Misty Mountain Hop ... sorry Whoopie Cat ;)

Last edited:
Plant's vocals are horrific though. :yikes:

I love it! I wanna tell you bout my good frieeend... I ain't disclosing no names buuuut... :dance: :dance: :dance:

And D'yer Mak'er is nowhere near as bad as you make it out to be. :tsk:

:lol: I'm sorry but Jamaica is awful! Worst Zeppelin song ever! ohh oh oh oh oh you don't have to go... oh oh oh oh... oh shut up! :yuck:

Over The Hills And Far Away, Rain Song, and No Quarter FTMFW. :drool:

I can live with those 3. :drool:

I'll let you guys sort out the rest, 'cuz after Houses, interest began to fade for me. Maybe I'll come in at the end of the rounds :)

But I like Over the Hills, Rain Song, No Quarter, Song Remains the Same & The Ocean from Houses

I'll let you guys sort out the rest, 'cuz after Houses, interest began to fade for me.

Interest begins to fade??? No! What about "Tea For One", "Carouselambra", "In My Time Of Dying", "The Wanton Song", "Kashmir", "In The Light", "The Rover", "Nobody's Fault But Mine", "In The Evening", "I'm Gonna Crawl" . . .

SO MANY great Zep songs after "Houses of the Holy" album. :yes:

:rockon: :drool:

Ha! Of course I agree with you Fitz. Still liked all those songs, but Physical Graffiti, Presence, In Through, Coda just weren't as solid all the way through as the first 5. At least for myself. And other music was just taking up the precious time. I never lost track, just moved on to other stuff as well. The punks and all the great 80's bands were all kicking up dust by the late 70's. And I got caught in the muck :rockon: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom