Led Zeppelin Survivor: I - round 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for your least favorite song

• Good Times Bad Times

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Dazed And Confused

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Communication Breakdown

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Last round, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You was eliminated with 10 votes. :angry:

Not sure where my vote is going this time, but I suspect Communication Breakdown will be swiftly removed.

I hate to do it, but Dazed and Confused gets the vote here.

Good Times, Bad Times and Communication Breakdown have always been my two favorite songs on this album so it's cool that they've come this far.

I have never liked Dazed and Confused for some reason. Good Times and Communication are great. Dazed is just too slow and long for me. :shrug:

I have always considered "I'm Gonna Leave" to be the finest song on this album. Oh well. "Communication Breakdown" again for me.

cdisantis83 said:
I have always considered "I'm Gonna Leave" to be the finest song on this album. Oh well.

I'm surprised Good Times Bad Times is still here.

I can't fucking wait until the voting for II begins. Will there be more participation? I hope so.

II is, and always will be, my favorite Zep album. And I believe that Ramble On is, and always will be, my favorite Zep song.

Woohooooo!!!

phanan said:
I can't believe Communication Breakdown and Good Times Bad Times are here at the end. Great songs, but not as good as a couple of others.

:yes:

Good Times is a pretty great start to a career, but really, it's not up there with How Many More Times or Dazed & Confused. Communication Breakdown shouldn't have gotten in.

Must be that 2:42 rule in LM's thread. :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom