Led Zeppelin Survivor: I - round 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for your least favorite song

• Good Times Bad Times

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

• You Shook Me

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Dazed And Confused

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Your Time Is Gonna Come

• Black Mountain Side

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Communication Breakdown

• I Can't Quit You Baby

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • How Many More Times

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
OK, I think we all know what to do in these by now. You vote for your least favorite song, and each round, the track with the greatest amount of votes is removed. We do this until one is left standing and then move on to the next album. We are voting on the following albums:

I
II
III
IV
Houses Of The Holy
Physical Graffiti
Presence
In Through The Out Door
Coda
And we'll likely have a rarities draw.

Zep I is up first.

This is a pretty consistent album, isn't it? Black Mountain Side gets my vote, but only to help along the inevitable.

Black Mountain Side, although repetitive is too interesting for me to vote off just yet! I'm going for I Can't Quit You Baby as well.

Zootlesque said:
Black Mountain Side, although repetitive is too interesting for me to vote off just yet! I'm going for I Can't Quit You Baby as well.

Same.

Quick draw, LeMel! :lmao:

Although I just realized I'm going to miss most of this, I'm leaving a week from tomorrow to where my internet access is going to be occasional at best until mid-June. :(

What to do...what to do....

Black Mountain Side? Yeah, probably.

Good idea, Lemonmelon :up:

This survivor just gave me reason to listen to this album from start to finish for the first time in years.

GirlsAloudFan said:

Good idea, Lemonmelon :up:

Bah, it's not mine. The idea has been kicked around for ages.

A very logical follow-up to the PF survivor for sure. :up:

GirlsAloudFan said:
This survivor just gave me reason to listen to this album from start to finish for the first time in years.

Yay! I love it when threads do that. :drool: I listened to it a little at lunch... not after years but definitely several months!

LemonMelon said:

Bah, it's not mine. The idea has been kicked around for ages.

A very logical follow-up to the PF survivor for sure. :up:

Haha well even if it wasn't your idea I tip my cap to you for starting it up.

And, this would not be a logical follow-up from Zeppelin, but I think the next survivor should be R.E.M.

I think on these boards there would be more participation for an R.E.M. survivor than there would be for about any other band. And it would be a hell of a lot of fun and we would get to appreciate some truly gorgeous music.

If we had an R.E.M. survivor I think there would be a lot of positive (country) feedback. We could talk about the passion of the band, instead of just sitting still. I know it seems like we can't get there from here since we're doing Zeppelin, but sweetness follows sweetness. I might sound like a sad professor giving you all of these pretty persuasions, but I'm trying to give you just a touch of the wake up bomb that would be the R.E.M. survivor. So get up, fall on me, try not to breathe, and let's begin the begin of an R.E.M. survivor series!!!

GirlsAloudFan said:
If we had an R.E.M. survivor I think there would be a lot of positive (country) feedback. We could talk about the passion of the band, instead of just sitting still. I know it seems like we can't get there from here since we're doing Zeppelin, but sweetness follows sweetness. I might sound like a sad professor giving you all of these pretty persuasions, but I'm trying to give you just a touch of the wake up bomb that would be the R.E.M. survivor. So get up, fall on me, try not to breathe, and let's begin the begin of an R.E.M. survivor series!!!

:applaud:

We need this survivor just for the effort that went into that paragraph!

But we should probably wait for a while... or else the forum will look too cluttered with polls. :uhoh:

:applaud: YAY! Zeppelin Survivor! I didn't even know this was in the works. Finally, I can play a survivor game again (since I don't know enough of Bowie or Pink Floyd's canon to have been able to really vote consistently or accurately).

But, Zeppelin! Zeppelin I love! :drool: I know ALL of their stuff!

I'm so excited for this.

I'm going with Black Mountain Side for my first vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom