Led Zeppelin Survivor: final draw - round 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for your least favorite song

• Good Times Bad Times

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Since I've Been Loving You

• Rock And Roll

• Stairway To Heaven

• The Rain Song

• Over The Hills And Far Away

• In My Time Of Dying

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Last round, Wanton Song was eliminated with 9 votes.

Finalists:

Good Times Bad Times
Dazed And Confused
Whole Lotta Love
What Is And What Should Never Be
Since I've Been Loving You
Tangerine
Black Dog
Rock And Roll
Stairway To Heaven
The Rain Song
Over The Hills And Far Away
The Ocean
The Rover
In My Time Of Dying
Ten Years Gone
Wanton Song
Nobody's Fault But Mine
In The Evening
Wearing And Tearing
Hey Hey What Can I Do

Hmm...did I miss something? If not, just work around it. It won't get any votes anyway.

What are you gonna vote for here, LM?

Like I said earlier, I think it's silly to call a choice "lame" at this stage of the game. This is fucking Zeppelin, and all these songs are great.

I can't choose In My Time Of Dying yet, because I love the Page and Bonham intro, so hhmmmm .... What Is and What Should Never Be gets my vote this time

I am tempted to vote for What Is...simply to save Ten Years Gone, but I have always stood against "strategic" voting. Tangerine it is.

This is going to be the worst multi-elim ever unless someone else chimes in here with a tiebreaker. If Ten Years Gone and What Is... both leave (not to mention Whole Lotta Love), I think I'll be skipping the rest of this.

In My Time Of Dying is listed in the poll twice.

I was summoned to vote, so there it is.
Back to bed :happy: (not really, but off to shower, have lunch & go to a wedding!)

This is going to be the worst multi-elim ever unless someone else chimes in here with a tiebreaker. If Ten Years Gone and What Is... both leave (not to mention Whole Lotta Love), I think I'll be skipping the rest of this.

Nah, In My Time is going. It's down by 3 votes, and I'm very pleased with that.

Hey, I just got station to station. Good call. Though I don't think I could ever say it's my favorite, it's real good. I'll give it a few more listens and report in. FYI - Golden Years is one of my favorites tunes. So there's that.

Hey, I just got station to station. Good call. Though I don't think I could ever say it's my favorite, it's real good. I'll give it a few more listens and report in. FYI - Golden Years is one of my favorites tunes. So there's that.

The title track is my favorite off that album, but it's very consistent. I'll look out for your report.

Someone really missed that Bowie elimination poll.

Where the hell is that, anyway? And whatever happened to the Radiohead one? People's endurance here is not exactly $ting calibre.

Someone really missed that Bowie elimination poll.

Where the hell is that, anyway? And whatever happened to the Radiohead one? People's endurance here is not exactly $ting calibre.

I just forgot about it, to be honest. I'm going away in a week, and when I return, I'll make a decision to bring it back or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom