Leaving for the summer, see you all in August!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
I FINALLY leave for home tomorrow morning.... I'll arrive in Tanzania on Sunday night after a grueling 17 hour flight. :crack:

I'll prolly be online once in a while, not as much as I am now, so everyone have an amazing summer and I'll see you all in August!

:kiss:

:wave:

I :sad: I'm gonna miss you lovie-boo!:kiss:

I'm glad we were able to talk again before you left!:hyper:

I'll be praying you have a safe flight!:hug: Have an amazing, relaxing, and fun summer!

Thank you! :hug:

Just pray that all goes well both going and returning to the States... that the flight lands both ways safely. :)

Happy trails, Baby :hug:
Have a safe trip and a wonderful time back home :drool:
The weather is going to way better for you :yes: Out in the sun.... walks on the beach :cute:

I'll miss talking to you, but I will be awaiting the signal when you get back :sexywink:

^ that's strange maybe because my comp is freaking out lately.

Any way, I said have a great trip, I can't believe its that time of year already. Take alot of pictures of your beautiful country so I can show them to my kids classes. That I have a friend from Tanzania!!! Be Safe....miss you.

She has now boarded the 8hr flight from Minniapolis to Amsterdam.. Then tomorrow she boards another 8hr flight from Amsterdam to Tanzania :crack: :drool:

OMG... BABYDOLL!! :sad: :hug:

i didn't know you were going already!! Miss ya. Have a great summer back home. And come visit us here at the blue crack when you can!!

and i have just one word for ya.................

JAMBA

:giggle:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

and i have just one word for ya.................

JAMBA

:giggle:
:laugh:

Didn't get a chance to say bye to you before you left :angry:

Come back now :scream::sad::hug::sigh:

Have fun, sweetie :heart: I expect lots of PM's with updates on all the trouble you're getting into ;)

I arrived in Dar (my local time has been changed here :) ) and we have pretty dodgy internet... so I'll be online sporadically, once in a while. Too busy enjoying the warm weather, the good home cooked food, and the company of my family. :)

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom