Leaves are falling all around...NOW PLAYING

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute Irish Bono said:
I love Blur too, Moonlight! :)

Woo :up:! I always liked the few songs I heard by them in the past, been slowly working on discovering them further this year. They're awesome.

Cute Irish Bono said:
P.S. I also like Guster's "Demons" too.

"Demons" is quite good, yeah. I also adore "Satellite"-the music in that song is amazing, and it all only seems to sound better and better with each listen. Guster's another band I'm slowly getting into-the more I hear them, the more they're growing on me. You have some excellent musical taste, my friend :).

Listening to "Hanging On The Telephone" by Blondie.

Angela

U2 - An Cat Dubh (live in Chicago 2005)

What an incredible song. Damn. That chorus still gives me goosebumps. Actually, the entire song does.

The Black Crowes - Thorn In My Pride (Live)
(from the High As The Moon bonus disc of The Southern Harmony And Musical Companion)

Moonlit_Angel said:

Woo :up:! I always liked the few songs I heard by them in the past, been slowly working on discovering them further this year. They're awesome.

"Demons" is quite good, yeah. I also adore "Satellite"-the music in that song is amazing, and it all only seems to sound better and better with each listen. Guster's another band I'm slowly getting into-the more I hear them, the more they're growing on me. You have some excellent musical taste, my friend :).

Listening to "Hanging On The Telephone" by Blondie.

Angela

Thanks. You want me to send you some Guster or Blur songs you don't have? Can you please send me some Fountain of Wayne songs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom