least favourite coldplay songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
Alright, let's have your opinions, since I have none, since I'm not really familiar with the band. They seem quite good though.

I'm a bit sick of Yellow, actually I'm a bit sick of Coldplay at the moment, I listened to them too much last year, they need to come out with the new album (expected later this year last I heard)

Hmm, I can't say I dislike any of their songs, but if I listen to Coldplay for too long I find myself growing kinda restless. There's only so much wistful melancholy I can take in one go,
smile.gif

Everytime i get sick of their other songs i listen to Everything's Not Lost, it might be cliched but its gonna take alot for me to get sick of it...

Can't say I'm tired of any of their songs but I've only had their album for about two months so.
smile.gif

Yellow is my favourite, don't know what it is about the song but it touches me. And I love Bad from Slane when Bono adds a few lines from it. Those seconds was the reason I went and bought the album. (and the vague memory of their performance at Slane)

I've had the album since it came out and there are none on there I dislike. I think its pretty much a flawless album in its gendre

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

Actually, the latest issue of Billboard magazine said the new album will be released on June 19 I believe.

I like them all. I probably haven't listened to it enough to get tired of it. Too many cds, too little time.

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

I can't say I really dislike any of them. Last summer I grew a little tired of yellow, but I am loving that song again. Right now I can't get enough of Only Supersition. That song is so good.

I don't think I could ever tire of any of their songs. They simply aren't irritating in any way.

--> bono-vox, I am dying of envy...

angel- the drummer (i only chris name lol) is the nicest- hes really nice and talks to everyone- chris jsut ran into their wee bus! but me and my friend managed to get him to sign our tix for us- well my friend kinda stood infront of the door took my ticket and screamed CHRIIIIIIS my LADY FRIEND LOVES YOU SIGN THIS FOR HER lol.

The others went to the aftershow party
smile.gif
and i got three tickets to go from dan from lowgold- hehehe *ididnotflirttogetticketslikeiwasaccusedof*
wink.gif

Originally posted by Angel:
I don't think I could ever tire of any of their songs. They simply aren't irritating in any way.

I agree...even after the amount of times I have heard Yellow I still love it.

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

doh. I don't think I actually LIKE any of their songs. But then again, I've only heard the radio singles. A bit too melancholy for me.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom