Least Favorite Band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite band?

• Creed (Too much Jesus-poses)

Votes: 36 52.9%
  • DMB (*snoooore*)

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Blink 182 (Yeah, they're "punk" alright...)

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • The Beatles (Because I'm a loser and I don't respect music from before the incarnation of TRL)

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Rollins Band (Just 'cause)

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
I voted for Creed! All of their songs sound the same and Scott Stapp thinks he's a cross between Eddie Vedder and Jesus, neither of which he can even compare to. Voting for Rollin's band would have been fun, just 'cause. Basically I don't like any of the bands up there (except Beatles, and I hope you all know Chels is joking with that one, so don't flame her!)

I voted for the Beatles because I am sick of them. And I dont think they are one of the greatest bands we have ever seen or not seen (depending on your age I guess lol)

I picked Rollins band- just cause...

whats wrong with boy bands and pop music and Britney i LIKE it :mad: :silent: :| :scream: :madspit: :tongue: :p :lol:

Angela Harlem said:
I voted for the Beatles because I am sick of them. And I dont think they are one of the greatest bands we have ever seen or not seen (depending on your age I guess lol)

yay angie!

we disagree again!

:D

I like Blink too

Creed wins hands down for suckiest band by far, but let me add.... while we are so quick to judge the popstars of the world and boybands etc......... I would just like to add that prefab rock bands like Creed, Default, Nickelback, Staind and The Calling are just as guilty of complete and utter suckiness. There is not one drop of creativity in the bunch. :madspit: Thank god for the whiney British bands of the world! (as my brother so eloquently describes them) lol

I really don't understand this. DMB's music sucks far worse than Creed's, and the Rollins Band just plain sucks. You people must hate Creed very much just to make this statement against them. They are not as bad as Rollins Band and you know it. Besides, Creed has never wished Bono dead as Henry Rollins has.

"If Bono's life ended tommorrow, it wuuld be too soon"- Henry Rollins

*gasp*

Normally Id say creed, not really because of their music, but because of scott stapp, and his arrogant idiocy, yadda yadda yadda...

But it seems youve found my true hatred and placed it in poll form... Blink...1..8...2... *rages*
So bad... Just so so bad... I cannot stand them... at all... ever... for more than the few seconds it takes to change stations... blargh! *vomit*

Creed... they're just so easy to hate.

I hate Blink 182's music more... but I voted for Creed... because they're creed!

DogStar said:
the Rollins Band just plain sucks. You people must hate Creed very much just to make this statement against them. They are not as bad as Rollins Band and you know it. Besides, Creed has never wished Bono dead as Henry Rollins has.

"If Bono's life ended tommorrow, it wuuld be too soon"- Henry Rollins

I HATE HENRY ROLLINS! What is his deal with Bono. He was saying how dumb U2 fans are for going to Ireland to see the different spots were U2 got started etc. He is such an ass. He is just jealous no one wants to go any where to see his stupid ass.

creed.
because:
1. stapp (do I have to explain it?)
2. the guitar sound is the worst fucking guitar sound I've ever heard
3. they talk shit about the people they rip off (u2, pearl jam).
4. compare themselves with zeppelin
5. the relious devotion thing with stapp is FUCKING BULLSHIT.
absolutely contrived and fabricated to make them seem more valuable and "deep".
awful, terrible, miserable, disposable.:barf:

i'm mad that we couldn't choose multiple options. if we could've, i would've voted for creed, dmb, and rollins band. but since we couldn't, i voted for creed. to narrow it down, i thought of the fact that dave matthews doesn't bother me nearly as much as scott stapp, and henry rollins is just a poor, pathetic loser who isn't nearly as famous as anyone else on this list. 99% of people don't know who he is, except as "the guy with no neck who you see every time vh1 does a countdown."

as for the beatles...i may not like them, but i wouldn't call them my least favourite band or anything. dang.

Back
Top Bottom