Least Favorite Band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite band?

• Creed (Too much Jesus-poses)

Votes: 36 52.9%
  • DMB (*snoooore*)

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Blink 182 (Yeah, they're "punk" alright...)

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • The Beatles (Because I'm a loser and I don't respect music from before the incarnation of TRL)

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Rollins Band (Just 'cause)

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
Angela Harlem said:
the whole Beatles hype is sooooooo uncalled for. Where the freaking hell is the talent??? Poppy happy 60's garbage I think. I dont see much of a difference in the legitimacy of the Beatles as many of the chart bands around these days. The only difference is there were far less bands around back then waiting to take their chart spot. "She was just 17, and you know what I mean...and I saw her standing there" What is that??? Someone, brettig if you must, tell me the virtues of this type of shit and why it deserves some plaque of greatness?

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
"poppy happy 60s garbage"....couldnt have put it better myself!

ccolhandlaura said:

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
"poppy happy 60s garbage"....couldnt have put it better myself!

Have you ever heard the following before making uninformed statements like 'poppy happy crap?'

Rubber Soul
Revolver
Sgt. Pepper
White Album
Abbey Road
Let it Be

Until you have listened to all of those and read a history of the band and their writings, don't go shooting off your mouths.

Yes, you have every right not to like what you hear, but to claim they are 'overrated' by the world in general is just plain incorrect. They are 'rated' highly for good reasons. If you don't see them, it's your loss, but don't make it look like everyone else is wrong. I won't post on this again. The Beatles do not need me to defend them.

Last edited:
Look at me I'm Henry Rollins!*trips*

Ack, I saw Mr.Rollins on a rerun of SNL in March, let me tell you, he really doesnt have any talent.:barf:

Back
Top Bottom