LeAnn Rimes--> Twisted Angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MonaVox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Uh oh.....this is another female singer "growing up," which involves wearing clothing of increasingly smaller sizes....

I thought I'd give her new CD a listen on netscape.... she's always had an amazing voice for being so young still.

She's not country anymore.

Her cover of "Unchained Melody" was amazing.

Her new single "Life Goes On" sounds like Britney Spears

lg1a.jpg

She looks way different too

This is twisted indeed

I just had to express how much things like this irk me..... people with great voices or other talent wasting it on poorly written or over-produced songs.... or changing in a way that is untrue to their best and therefore makes it seem too forced and too polished and too fake..... I don't like when this happens.

LeAnn just happens to be the latest development in this, that's all :|

Christina Aguilera --don't laugh-- actually has an awesome voice. Like Mariah Carey --don't laugh. Shouldn't that be enough to make us want to listen to them? I am a fan of Mariah's earlier stuff, when she actually SANG... I'm not a big fan of Christina, but I can recognize that her voice can be pretty dern great. But as you probably know....they're getting to the point of being washed up. I don't know if it was decisions of producers or themselves that did this to them.

also....it seems like it's only girls that do this. Are there any guys that sacrifice to become more marketable?

Why do artists do this? Just to be more marketable? :tsk:

now that she's married, she wants to be whorish! :laugh:

i have a friend that's practically obsessed with her, i'm surprised she didn't mention anything about the cd whilst we were hanging out friday night. leann rimes just grates my nerves. i don't even think her voice is all that spectacular...at least not anymore.

Back
Top Bottom