leafs sign kaberle!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
yay, the leafs signed tomas.

i'm pretty sure munky man will be the only one who cares or understands but yay!
look out eastern conference, we were good before we're gonna be great now!

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

OMG!

Kaberle is THE most USELESS player on the whole team!

My dad is a leafs fan, and even he hates kaberle.

Youre obviously on crack if you think an undisciplined player like him is the best on the team, let alone one that will benefit the team from the point of beign good to being great.

He throws the puck away, he dumps when noone is there to chase, he turns the puck over constantly, and he doesnt make very many good defensive plays, plus he gets knocked down far to easily.

Boo and GAO on Kaberle
mad.gif

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
OMG!

Kaberle is THE most USELESS player on the whole team!

My dad is a leafs fan, and even he hates kaberle.

Youre obviously on crack if you think an undisciplined player like him is the best on the team, let alone one that will benefit the team from the point of beign good to being great.

He throws the puck away, he dumps when noone is there to chase, he turns the puck over constantly, and he doesnt make very many good defensive plays, plus he gets knocked down far to easily.

Boo and GAO on Kaberle
mad.gif

he isn't the best-that honor obviously goes to cory cross. i've seen him play a lot of games (used to have season tickets) and he made a lot of mistakes when he was young but last year he was outstanding.
he is good though. imho.

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 10-30-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom