Le League d'Hockey de Fantaisie 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cujo said:

*Has a feeling that your failed charm will be to your team's benefit*

:sexywink:

I am pretty much in the dark when it comes to hockey coverage where I am, so could someone please tell me that Brodeur's play has been scrutinized by Bob McKenzie or Dave Hodge on a nightly basis. If yes, fantastic.

Thanks,

Sex Panthers

cujo are you prepared to be sexed up by my saucy wings???? are yOU??????

Are you prepared to face the best that Odeon has to offer?

They've done studies you know... 70% of the time, I win every time.

SEX PANTHER

Hey fah, look at us breathing down cujo's neck. And we didn't even know what we were doing.:wink:

My lead has increased with every match, so don't let that pride seep in just yet. Wait until the eleventh week.

On a sidenote, it's disappointing to see a large number of folks in this league not fielding their active players...

trevster2k said:
I was eleventh 2 weeks ago.:wink:

Indeed. You gained ground on second place, but you're still closer to eleventh in terms of points than you are to the league lead... don't get too excited just yet. The margin is quite big for only 6 weeks of play.

Last edited:
cujo, I don't think I have a chance in hell of beating you, you admitted earlier how you got everyone you wanted in the predraft except for a couple. You are the Mr. Miyagi here, shit, I didn't even realize about switching out my bench players until the week before last.:banghead:

And fah kicked my ass earlier 11-1 which didn't help my numbers.:reject:

I just want to finish above the dead teams.:wink:

i keep forgetting about this thing, and when i went to check it today i noticed my entire team is injured :lol: yikes.

hooray for last place!

Thanks for not paying attention IWasBored, it let me kick your ass last week and give me some needed points.:wink:

So what`s the scoop with those no longer participating?
Are we deleting their players and taking their players?? :yes:

Can someone please explain what it means when it says a player is "bench"? :reject:

The bench thing means that player is not playing. Check your team schedule for each day. Across from the name, it will show if they are playing a game that day or not. You have to switch players in and out depending on if they have a game that day. Like switch a LW who is not playing to bench and then pick the LW who is playing from bench to LW. Of course, you can only do this with players who play the same position. After you have set up the players, click on submit changes. You can do this for every day and have different lineups. That's what I do on Sundays, set up my team for the next week. Sometimes your goalies team may play but the goalie may not since the other goalie on the team is playing instead.

Hope this helps.

How's everybody doing?

Well, those of us who are still playing.:(

trevster2k said:
The bench thing means that player is not playing. Check your team schedule for each day. Across from the name, it will show if they are playing a game that day or not. You have to switch players in and out depending on if they have a game that day. Like switch a LW who is not playing to bench and then pick the LW who is playing from bench to LW. Of course, you can only do this with players who play the same position. After you have set up the players, click on submit changes. You can do this for every day and have different lineups. That's what I do on Sundays, set up my team for the next week. Sometimes your goalies team may play but the goalie may not since the other goalie on the team is playing instead.

Hope this helps.

That's immensely helpful, thank you!!

I thought for some reason though that it would automatically change to reflect the games but it's okay if I have to do it myself...

fah said:
I have dropped into 3rd place :banghead:

Ahhh, sweet revenge!!!!:macdevil:

AKA the Muttonheads

My offensive players rocked this week. They collected 49 points. But I lost a goalie to family matters, LaBarbera has been gone for a week now. I hope he comes back soon.

ladywithspinninghead said:

That's immensely helpful, thank you!!

I thought for some reason though that it would automatically change to reflect the games but it's okay if I have to do it myself...

I didn't figure this out either until week 4 which caused me to get my ass kicked during the first month.

I could potentially lose for the first time in 15 weeks.

Well done, se7en.

ScreenHunter_2.jpg

Just for anyone who still remembers this pool.

I think I am second due to playoff round results.

Back
Top Bottom