Le League d'Hockey de Fantaisie 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wait for them to come available...Then grab them.

I just checked out my team...not bad. Glad to have Martin St. Louis back on my fantasy team. Hasek and Thibault will make a nice pair in the net. Hopefully the aging Sundin (is he playing) and Federov will work well too.

Last edited:
I didn't play last year so how does this work? We each face other for a week period head to head and winner is person with the most points over that week?

Just wondering.

Wow, I did well. Jose Theodore, welcome.

Odd that I got Giguere again--I hope he performs better this season.

What's up with Jason Woolley? It says NA next to his name but theres no info on him.

AvsGirl41 said:

Odd that I got Giguere again--I hope he performs better this season.

and i got robert esche again.

odd indeed.

although i can't even remember if i preranked. chances are i did, and that was my own fault/doing. i'm lame, i forgot about this whole thing until now. :der: i won't forget again.

edit: esche AND kolzig. okay, i know i definitely didn't do that on purpose.

:ohmy:

Is there still room to join?

I tried to log in but got "The league is not in pre-draft mode. (Error #209)"

Okay, I looked at the site and somehow all the players were selected already. I guess we did opt for the automatic draft!

One team (thebitchisback) has Mario AND Sakic!!! - random my a** :wink:

Facetiousness aside, there's still strategy involved.

:sexywink:

Only three players from my drafted roster are not in my pre-rankings, so there is still a chance to pick your choices.

cujo said:
Facetiousness aside, there's still strategy involved.

Only three players from my drafted roster are not in my pre-rankings, so there is still a chance to pick your choices.

Oh, well it looks like I was assigned a team already...:confused:
Edit: Nevermind, I`m figuring this out! It`s pretty self-explanatory, isn`t it?

Sorry about being a bit lost but I`ve never actually participated on a draft online before but don`t worry I do know my hockey! :wink:

And if ANYONE wants Ed Belfour, they can have him (for a reasonable trade of course)...

Last edited:
Hey,
Since I tend to not log into my fantasy league and sometimes overlook proposed trades that are e-mailed to me, can you all please contact me to inform me that there is a trade proposal? You can IM on Yahoo at Iris0175, PM on here as well as e-mail me. I want to make sure your requests are being seen and not ignored, because I am sure that is pissing y'all off.

Thanks,
Iris
thebitchisback

READ THIS - Mandatory Check-in

Hey, we've got some issues with some inactive teams and owners not paying attention, so I propose a check-in. Either just post a quick message here or in the league message board saying that you're still around. Otherwise I'll delete your team to free up players. I guess you can have till midnight on October 31st/November 1st to do so. Sound good? If this is a huge problem we'll scrap it, but the idea of having filler teams that nobody pays attention to and keeps good players out of the hands of the owners who are actually trying makes no sense.

fah is kicking my ass and if I find out I got my ass kicked during the last 2 weeks by people who aren't even aware they have teams it will be very disappointing.:sad:

:wink:

trevster2k said:
fah is kicking my ass and if I find out I got my ass kicked during the last 2 weeks by people who aren't even aware they have teams it will be very disappointing.:sad:

:wink:

I am aware :wink:

I believe I actually posted a message and no one responded to it but now I realize it is because some of you are just ashamed :kiss:

My goalies suck. Every week, one of them has a blowout game and gives me a ridiculously high GAA or GA which loses me 3-4 points automatically. Turco has a 21.75 GAA after his asskicking the other night. How do you recover from something like that unless he gets a shutout next game.:madspit:

I'll get one point off of you before the week is out fah.

Still only the beginning.:wink:

ladywithspinninghead said:
*has a feeling her conniving way of obtaining Brodeur won`t work!*

*Has a feeling that your failed charm will be to your team's benefit*

I am pretty much in the dark when it comes to hockey coverage where I am, so could someone please tell me that Brodeur's play has been scrutinized by Bob McKenzie or Dave Hodge on a nightly basis. If yes, fantastic.

Thanks,

Sex Panthers

Back
Top Bottom