Le DESCRIBE and CHAT ala Doozie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^cool.

does anybody know what movie this is all my friend said it was one of the best horror films from last year. it takes place in or around area 51 and people get mutated

Horror movies these days are really really shit.

i blame america for the growth in shit movies and shit horror movies in general.

U2vertigofly said:
^cool.

does anybody know what movie this is all my friend said it was one of the best horror films from last year. it takes place in or around area 51 and people get mutated

ew, is it the hills have eyes? because that's the most disgusting thing to ever grace the big screens. rape scene, enough said. :yuck:

silence of the lambs on the other hand :drool:

anyone gonna see hannibal rising?? i probably will :hyper:

Hannibal rising will probs be another shit movie spin off.

When i 1st heard about that i was like

" ohhh noooo not another " how it all began " movie".

A Clockwork Orange is fucking amazing, well ahead of its time.

^probably, but i will likely see it anyway :D

i've never seen a clockwork orange, i started reading the book, then got sidetracked with school and such. i should start it again though :hmm:

The book is great and the movie just adds to it, a clockwork orange is ART.

lol ive just been lookign at pictures of teenage bodybuilders. When they pose in shorts and tiny spandex underwear they have no bulge or anything at all. They are either very unlucky or they are cheaters lol.

mattk_sm4.jpg

lol :lol: x 1000

that's obviously 'roid-ed up. there's no need to 'roids anyway, any strength you need can be achieved through a good work out/weight training program and determination.

that's the kenny hallmark moment of the month

Back
Top Bottom