LCD Soundsystem are amazing.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I actually agree with this :happy:

Tribulations is also glorious :drool:

Parts of my brain may have exploded.

Sound of Silver is a fucking awesome album, my go-to place for some dance/rock songs, but Tribulations is a better pure dance album.

Sound of Silver is one of my all time favorite albums, and far and away the best thing I heard last year.

His Debut record with the singles collections is nearly as good though. :combust:

The debut album gets a little repetitive for me, but I love Sound of Silver. I was disappointed in 45:33 or whatever it is ... I guess I should have figured I wouldn't like it as much, seeing as how I knew exactly what it was. But oh well.

Daft Punk Is Playing At My House:rockon:

I enjoyed Sound of Silver, although some people last year were calling 'All My Friends' song of the year. Its a good song, but song of the year?

Daft Punk Is Playing At My House:rockon:

I enjoyed Sound of Silver, although some people last year were calling 'All My Friends' song of the year. Its a good song, but song of the year?
Yes. It's incredible and hypnotic and mesmerizing and one of the best pieces of recorded sound ever.

I don't find that so implausible.

(And "Daft Punk Is Playing At My House" is one of my favorites.)

"All My Friends" from Sound of Silver is easily one of the greatest songs I've ever heard. The music is so simple, yet so catchy and attention grabbing. And it has some really thought-provoking lyrics too.

Back
Top Bottom