lazyness will be the end all of everything

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
if there was one thing that i hate more than pming someone, and waiting billions of years for their response, id like to know what that is.

on occasion, ive been forced to ask Interference Homeland Securtity Advisor and Forum Moderator "Sicy," to get her to pm individuals to return my message.

sicy ofcourse hates it when i do that, and never agrees to do it for me. she says i suck, then blocks me.

what a disgrace. what possesses someone to be so slow in returning messages is something i will never understand. i mean, i KNOW they want to talk to me badly, its just that theyre lazy thats why they dont respond. thats the only reason why! i know! im a driver, im a winner.

i remember during the first world war, 1917 up in the french alps, i was told of the german collapse near the front line. sure, at that time, it was only temporary, but the fact remained that i had to gather my troops to attack their week battle lines before reinforcements could arrive in horse and buggy.

i was awarded the iron cross for that mission, it was one of my best, as we turned the momentum against the germans. i was 84 at the time, and commanded the respect from my soliders at that tender old age.

i think now that ive certainly earned my stripes, i can ask for a little respect from fellow interferencers.

good day.

I'm lazier than all y'all!

I don't mute TV commercials because I don't wanna be bothered with the tremendous burden of de-muting the TV when the show comes back on.

nio, Im serious Bass...its like u, I find u a great big lump of clumsy clay I'd like to squash and play with .........I find Zoom's mouthfuls of utter ballox very attractive............

I swear to his 10 year old boxer-shorts....

I really find Zoom a .............-on!

who are you calling lazy??

Zoomerang96 said:
if there was one thing that i hate more than pming someone, and waiting billions of years for their response, id like to know what that is.

:mad: some of us are in college

your in "college" alright...

electoral college more like it...if you me or anyone knows what i mean... :sexywink:

:|

if you them they where when knew what i was talking about then then why havent you responded to my urgent, personal, highly sensitive private message yet?

you know, responding to my private messages arent the same as responding to my private parts. :angry: i dont know why your so afraid of my messages.

:angry:

1. i just did...sorry, i was doing bio homework...

2. i know it's not the same as responding to your private parts...i have, after all, responded several times already...:sexywink:...

Stories for Boys said:
1. i just did...sorry, i was doing bio homework...

2. i know it's not the same as responding to your private parts...i have, after all, responded several times already...:sexywink:...

response:

1. your "homework" isnt specific enough. what "homework" were you really doing?

2. :down: not true. why must you make this a HOUSE OF LIES?!

:down:

Zoomerang96 said:

response:

1. your "homework" isnt specific enough. what "homework" were you really doing?

2. :down: not true. why must you make this a HOUSE OF LIES?!

:down:

rebuttle:

1. i am correcting a biology lab report on succinate dehydrogenase in broccoli stem, leaves, and flowers

2. because...uh...:censored:...just cause!!

aint that funny. i just responded to a pm of your yours silly :|

sometimes people are really busy and sometimes they wanna think over their response carefully :sexywink:

why do you take so long huh bear :sexywink:

gendron_burn.JPG

QUESTION:

is stories for boys over rated by the mass general public or no?

explain in point form.

Back
Top Bottom