Lazy Test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
24% lazy. Much less than I was anticipating.
smile.gif

76%, I'm hungry and too lazy to eat, regularly happens. I live with 6 guys who are lazier than me though, we have a rule where the last person to shout "not doing/gettin something" or whatever has to do it, so its like, someone turn on the tv and everyone shouts "not doin it" and well, that rule goes for everything, I mean everything
god I'm so hungry........

I'm 40% lazy...that's pretty sad! lol *runs off to become more active*

------------------
From Telly Time at PLEBA Mansion by our very own Mullen-Girl:

Foadzilla:*stomps and says nonstop* FOAD! FOAAAAAAAAAAAAD! FOOOOOOAAAAAAADDD! *grabs Clarity and lifts her up*

Clarity: Ohhhh, well hello there mr Foadzilla, you look mighty snarly today.

Foadzilla:*lifts eyebrow* Foad?

Clarity: Oh yeah definitely.

I win!!!
<-------94% lazy
and, unfortunately, i did answer all questions honestly. i think i need a nap now.
wink.gif

30% lazy

------------------
lilsparky:
did you like the pics i took of my favorite band?
viktor:
actually had a dream about larry mullen last night...not a gay dream but a weird dream.....
lilsparky:
really?
lilsparky:
what was it about?
viktor:
yeah...we were going to a party and all my high school friends walked along him and then Bono rushed out and said something weird and that guy from the pouges...shane mac Gowan came and we all showered in sugar
viktor:
weird

26% Lazy. Now, what does this mean exactly?

cool.gif

------------------
----------------------

"I have a brother, when I'm a brother in need. I spend my whole time running. He spends his running after me."

90% baby! I knew all of this work would pay off someday! Yess!! Ok, I'm done celebrating now, too much efort. Just like it was too much effort to go back anf fix my incorrect spelling of effort though I can clearly spell it.

------------------
*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.*

flibbertigibbet

The Edge, it's a direct object.

"I'm forgetful. But above all, I'm lazy."

Back
Top Bottom