Layla, i'm DESCRIBING darlin' please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
=( what kind of test is it? multiple choice or essay?

^^ bono_212: are you using Premiere?
maybe you have too many things open at the same time, or your harddrive might be getting full and slow =/

^ WOW your social teacher is a U2 fan?! awesome!

one of my friends is going to Europe this summer, and since Adam's nude picture on the Achtung Baby cover isn't censored there, she's going to try to get me one =) i'm kinda excited.

^ IRELAND?!?! are you going to stay athte Clarence?!?!
ooo PLEASE give us GREAT details on your trip!! how exciting! if you run into the Edge, tell him that he's my hero!! hahah i'll love you forever.
have funnnn! omg, i were you, i wouldnt' be able to concentrate on anything cuz i'd be dying with excitement >.<

^ o WOW, i didnt realize that. i'd just hang around in the lobby, then. hhaaha

who's the other person who loves the edge?
and...THANKS!! <3

heheh i thought so ;]
ooo you get to have sig now that your premium is coming! how exciting! any ideas yet? is it going to be about adam?

love_u2_adam said:
nooooooooo zoot...in england or over seas its boy to:wink:

:madwife:

I know about the Boy covers! My avatar is from War! :angry:

:hug: :wink:

tuwieeee... ;] ... Achtung Baby was, is and always will be my fav! :drool: I love War too, though! NYD :drool:

Whats your fav album?

hahah Edge's sig would be awweeeesome. i love that man.
what's your idea? or is it going to be a surprise? ;]

zoots: my favorite is Joshua Tree. Achtung baby & ATYCLB are close seconds. I thikn my lisence plate for my car (when i grow up and get one) is going to be ATYCLB. =)
so does your achtung baby cover feature Adam's manly goods? or did you get the American censored version too?

ugh I think the zooropa section of the 90s sucks :(

I need a song for the backgound, bu I don't have anything

I am making a U2 movie, I posted a link to chapter one in EYKIW, but it got like 50-70 views, but only two comments :(

Yes.. Yes it is :drool: I'm hoping to meet up with many of the Toronto Interference members this summer :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom