Layla, i'm DESCRIBING darlin' please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_212 said:

jeez blame the americans for everything

everyone else does :happy:

Ja, Zootles. Especially for you. I haven't listened to Bjork in so long. Other scandinavian bands have been monopolising my time :love:

VG... the eyes of truth are always watching you!

:sexywink:

edit: In hindsight, that came off really stralker-ish! :yikes:

I was merely quoting an Enigma lyric! :lol:

:shifty:

rather creepy. someone needs to perform an exorcism on that child...

hey, the sim i just created the other day is an exorcist, maybe she could do a friend a favor

:sexywink:

edit: i thought you were talking about the eyes in your avatar. hence the above. ;)

Last edited:
eee!! i missed the soccer talk!!
i have world cup fever ALREADY.
dude, i want Senegal to do well this year. at the last world cup, they made their first appearance, and they were realllly good!! =)
but of course, i think Brazil will kick some butt like always.

zoots: your avatar is slowly growing on me. hahah i associate people's avatars with their usernames so much here, it takes a while for me to register a change

Oliver Letwin is on television.

He's my second favouritest ever Tory MP :hyper:

And Blair has gotten completely and utterly hammered in the local elections, it would seem :/

:wave: VG

Tuwie, you're not too late for the football talk :yes:

tuwie said:
i have world cup fever ALREADY.

but of course, i think Brazil will kick some butt like always.

world cup fever!!! :love: Brazil,.. Argentina.. Germany.. :combust:

tuwie said:

hahah i associate people's avatars with their usernames so much here, it takes a while for me to register a change

me too! :lol:

I don't like to keep changing :( but I thought the discotheque one had been on for a while. and I postponed the world cup one for after june 9th :drool:

maybe googling some stuff will help? it might even make it simpler than the text. sometimes i go to history websites to make sense of what my teacher is trying to say, since he's sooo boring in lecture, and a good website will have all the concise information laid out for you.
good luck kayla! =)

^ zoots: is boy your fav album? or you just like the eyes?
The Edge is my frikkin herooo.
i'm kinda sad he didnt win April 2006 Guitarist of the Month at www.worldsgreatestguitarist.com. everyday i voted for him (so did many other Plebans). and he was always leading by a few percent, but somehow, at the end, someone beat him! >:[

are you seriuos about edge tuwie? that's insane he was killing

and my movie creating software is what keeps shutting down

^^ hahahah i LOVE wikipedia!! <3<33
did you read that one thing at u2.com about how Bono (i dont remember exaclt what it said, so sorry if i get something wrong) was on this campaign-type-thing to go out and alter some people's wikipedia entries (those who helped out with the AIDS emergency in Africa, or the ONE campaign, etc) to help boost their image and get more publicity for ONE

^ yeah, he was always at 22 or 21% of the votes, while the second place person was at 18%. i don't know why he didnt win!!
but the vote is up again, so i'm goign to keep voting. he's trailing by a LOT this time. =/

Back
Top Bottom