Layla, i'm DESCRIBING darlin' please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:|

Good job with the part about you being the person who got the name changed btw:applaud:

Last edited:
ohhhhh... i see
sux for you:(

i'll pray

well naturally its going to be starbucks:dance:

Last edited:
and this boy Mike is telling a story about a boy named Mike but had to take a quick break from his story to make himself a turkey sandwhich, but anyways...

this story, btw, is based on fact and no fiction, and contains two parts, one of which I am not sure i will tell, but i hight tell it because i just might, anyways this "Mike" character used to often go to interference and chat with many people there, but has been absent for quite some time, but is back to give you all a quickrundown of what has happened in his life since his last visit here...

anyways, it all started when i asked out a girl named Colleen, who i love very much, and she said yes because i am unresistable. I have been spending a lot of time with her and things are going great. Also, Mike's sister, Michelle, has recently got married with her longtme boyfriend, Pete, and then went on their honeymoon to Austrailia. Which is pretty cool. this story is not over, hold on, there is much more...

Back
Top Bottom