Law Apologizes to Fiancee for Affair - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-20-2005, 07:03 PM   #61
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:05 PM
I've never thought Jude Law was good looking. Not once.

Old 07-20-2005, 07:38 PM   #62
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Local Time: 04:05 PM
^ that hurts.

I have always found Jude Law to be very attractive, however this affair and this bullshit turning the tables and blaming others for his fuck ups has made him very ugly in my mind. Own up to your failures Jude and stop blaming others for your needs.

I feel for Sienna, the Nanny, and Sadie and for his children. It is indeed ironic how this seems to mirror Closer.

Old 07-20-2005, 08:04 PM   #63
Refugee

Local Time: 05:05 PM
I'm another one who never found Jude Law good looking. He does nothing for me. He always looks like a pretty boy.
I always wonder what it was that women loved about him. I never really thought he was a good actor either, but that is just me.
Old 07-20-2005, 09:05 PM   #64
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 01:05 PM
^ ah okay so other people dont find him attractive either, it's not jsut me

i might be alone in this but i dont find
ewen mcgregor, brad pitt, keanu reeves, tom cruise, george clooeny, gerard butler good lookin either
Old 07-20-2005, 09:27 PM   #65
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Local Time: 04:05 PM
Old 07-20-2005, 10:23 PM   #66
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by anitram
Did he not cheat on his wife with Sienna Miller in the first place?

She's stunningly dumb to think he wouldn't do it to her too.
Wow, if that's true then she should've known better.

Once a cheat, ALWAYS a cheat.
Old 07-21-2005, 08:06 AM   #67
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 01:05 PM
I dunno. Maybe Sienna was just a hopeful optimistic, which doesn't make her dumb. Just, you know, hopeful.
Old 07-21-2005, 02:59 PM   #68
War Child

I need to get this off my chest:

Okay, so Jude Law is a scumbag, but what about the Nanny. She is just as guilty and at fault as she is. If she had any morals, she would not have had an affair with a married man.

Guys who cheat are scumbags who should have their balls cut off. But it goes both ways. Women who have affairs with married men are just as guilty. If the Nanny would have just resisted, this would have been avoided. Now, everybody is hurt.
There are instances where the "other" woman may not know that the guy is married or has a girlfriend/fiance, i.e Scott Peterson and his blonde mistress. That's understandable. It gives us more reason to cut off the cheating guy's balls.
Old 07-21-2005, 03:34 PM   #69
New Yorker

Local Time: 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by BrownEyedBoy
No. I'm serious.

Some people cope with abandonement in different ways.
What a lot of rot.

So it's her fault that he can't keep his pants on? Please. That's ludicrous beyond being a joke. It's making a blinkered and fundamentally stupid excuse for equally stupid behaviour. What century is this for Chrissakes?

I do think Jude Law's good looking... but he's still a dirty slut IMO! He should keep it in his own knickers and out of other peoples'.

Quote:
It goes both ways. Women who have affairs with married men are just as guilty. If the Nanny would have just resisted, this would have been avoided. Now, everybody is hurt.
No way Jose. Sorry.

Of course women who get involved with married men share the responsibility for the pain caused - I really couldn't agree more with you on that; as you quite rightly say, it takes 2. Nonetheless, she is not the married party, she does not hold the same responsibility towards maintaining the marriage as the man does, she did nor swear to be truthful to the unfortunate married woman for life - unlike her husband.

Yes, it's disgusting behaviour. The fact remains that remaining loyal and faithful the man's wife is NOT her responsibility, it's HIS. His alone. End of.

My housemate calls Jude Law 'David Law' as Jude isn't his real first name. My housemate is called Jude and he doesn't appreciate Mr Law's unwitting theft of his name. It makes the rest of us laugh when he goes off on one about it.
Old 07-21-2005, 04:10 PM   #70
Refugee

I'm not saying the Nanny isn't at fault. It takes two to tango, they both carry the blame. She could of said no but didn't. I'm sure the fact that he was Jude Law helped her NOT to say no. I don't feel sorry for neither one of them. I do feel sorry for those kids who have to find out what a scum bag their father is.
Old 07-21-2005, 04:33 PM   #71
New Yorker

Quote:
I don't feel sorry for neither one of them.
Nor do I, they're a pair of fools, but I'd still put more responsibility for sneaking around on him - she may be a complete tart for all I know, but still, HE was the married one.

Quote:
I do feel sorry for those kids who have to find out what a scum bag their father is.
I completely agree, and in such a public fashion, too. Awful.
Old 07-21-2005, 06:18 PM   #72
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 02:05 PM
the kids should never hear what others think of their father.

as long as the father is good to them, it shoulnt matter. leave the kids out of it.
Old 07-21-2005, 07:56 PM   #73
Blue Crack Addict

Let's clear something up...

Jude Law isn't married to Sienna yet. He is/was engaged to her.

The nanny is just seeking her 5 minutes of fame. She got a load of money from that paper because she was fired from her job and Jude dumped her sorry behind because of his kids seeing them together. I'm sorry, but the nanny knew what she was doing. So did Jude. Now you got this whole sordid mess for the kids to see. I totally blame it on the both of them. He gets what he deserves. What a wanker.
Old 07-21-2005, 09:23 PM   #74
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Girl1978
Let's clear something up...

Jude Law isn't married to Sienna yet. He is/was engaged to her.

That's true and although I was well aware of that, I had forgotten... I was thinking back to when he was married to Sadie Frost. My mistake.

So what, though, really? Commitment is commitment. If you're engaged to someone, then ( in theory, at the very least) you have a commitment to that person, yes or no?

Quote:
I'm sorry, but the nanny knew what she was doing.
Quote:
If she had any morals, she would not have had an affair with a married man.
I'm not denying she knew what she was doing. She's probably laughing all the way to the bank.

What I am saying is this. Yes, it's (sadly) more than likely to be a way for this woman to find a few minutes of "fame". I too have very little respect for anyone who behaves like this and then runs off to the press expecting anyone to give a damn. The likes of Rebecca Loos just seem cheap and nasty to me, and I'm not defending this other woman for a second.

This other woman may well be a moneygrabbing wannabe of the nastiest variety. Trying it on with another woman's bloke is wrong, of course it is.

The FACT remains that Jude was engaged to Sienna. The onus was therefore on HIM to say no.

HE was the one who was supposedly in a 'committed' relationship. HE has children to think about. That's his kettle of fish to deal with, not hers. He knew what he could lose. She's guilty, yes,
and gets no sympathy from me whatsoever, the dumb bint. He's the one who's up shit creek though, and rightly so - it was he who destroyed his own relationship.
Old 07-21-2005, 11:34 PM   #75
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Girl1978
What a wanker.
If he'd been more of one, he wouldn't be in this mess.