Law Apologizes to Fiancee for Affair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ :ohmy: :sad: that hurts.

I have always found Jude Law to be very attractive, however this affair and this bullshit turning the tables and blaming others for his fuck ups has made him very ugly in my mind. Own up to your failures Jude and stop blaming others for your needs. :tsk: :down:

I feel for Sienna, the Nanny, and Sadie and for his children. It is indeed ironic how this seems to mirror Closer. :yikes:

Last edited:
I'm another one who never found Jude Law good looking. He does nothing for me. He always looks like a pretty boy. :yuck:
I always wonder what it was that women loved about him. I never really thought he was a good actor either, but that is just me.

^ ah okay so other people dont find him attractive either, it's not jsut me:wink:

i might be alone in this but i dont find
ewen mcgregor, brad pitt, keanu reeves, tom cruise, george clooeny, gerard butler good lookin either :reject:

I dunno. Maybe Sienna was just a hopeful optimistic, which doesn't make her dumb. Just, you know, hopeful.

I need to get this off my chest:

Okay, so Jude Law is a scumbag, but what about the Nanny. She is just as guilty and at fault as she is. If she had any morals, she would not have had an affair with a married man.

Guys who cheat are scumbags who should have their balls cut off. But it goes both ways. Women who have affairs with married men are just as guilty. If the Nanny would have just resisted, this would have been avoided. Now, everybody is hurt.
There are instances where the "other" woman may not know that the guy is married or has a girlfriend/fiance, i.e Scott Peterson and his blonde mistress. That's understandable. It gives us more reason to cut off the cheating guy's balls.

BrownEyedBoy said:
No. I'm serious.

Some people cope with abandonement in different ways.

What a lot of rot.

So it's her fault that he can't keep his pants on? Please. That's ludicrous beyond being a joke. It's making a blinkered and fundamentally stupid excuse for equally stupid behaviour. What century is this for Chrissakes?

I do think Jude Law's good looking... but he's still a dirty slut IMO! He should keep it in his own knickers and out of other peoples'.

It goes both ways. Women who have affairs with married men are just as guilty. If the Nanny would have just resisted, this would have been avoided. Now, everybody is hurt.

No way Jose. Sorry.

Of course women who get involved with married men share the responsibility for the pain caused - I really couldn't agree more with you on that; as you quite rightly say, it takes 2. Nonetheless, she is not the married party, she does not hold the same responsibility towards maintaining the marriage as the man does, she did nor swear to be truthful to the unfortunate married woman for life - unlike her husband.

Yes, it's disgusting behaviour. The fact remains that remaining loyal and faithful the man's wife is NOT her responsibility, it's HIS. His alone. End of.

My housemate calls Jude Law 'David Law' as Jude isn't his real first name. My housemate is called Jude and he doesn't appreciate Mr Law's unwitting theft of his name. :lmao: It makes the rest of us laugh when he goes off on one about it.

Last edited:
I'm not saying the Nanny isn't at fault. It takes two to tango, they both carry the blame. She could of said no but didn't. I'm sure the fact that he was Jude Law helped her NOT to say no. I don't feel sorry for neither one of them. I do feel sorry for those kids who have to find out what a scum bag their father is.

I don't feel sorry for neither one of them.

Nor do I, they're a pair of fools, but I'd still put more responsibility for sneaking around on him - she may be a complete tart for all I know, but still, HE was the married one.

I do feel sorry for those kids who have to find out what a scum bag their father is.

I completely agree, and in such a public fashion, too. Awful. :(

the kids should never hear what others think of their father.

as long as the father is good to them, it shoulnt matter. leave the kids out of it.

Let's clear something up...

Jude Law isn't married to Sienna yet. He is/was engaged to her.

The nanny is just seeking her 5 minutes of fame. She got a load of money from that paper because she was fired from her job and Jude dumped her sorry behind because of his kids seeing them together. I'm sorry, but the nanny knew what she was doing. So did Jude. Now you got this whole sordid mess for the kids to see. I totally blame it on the both of them. He gets what he deserves. What a wanker.

U2Girl1978 said:
Let's clear something up...

Jude Law isn't married to Sienna yet. He is/was engaged to her.

That's true and although I was well aware of that, I had forgotten... I was thinking back to when he was married to Sadie Frost. My mistake.

So what, though, really? Commitment is commitment. If you're engaged to someone, then ( in theory, at the very least) you have a commitment to that person, yes or no?

I'm sorry, but the nanny knew what she was doing.

If she had any morals, she would not have had an affair with a married man.

I'm not denying she knew what she was doing. She's probably laughing all the way to the bank.

What I am saying is this. Yes, it's (sadly) more than likely to be a way for this woman to find a few minutes of "fame". I too have very little respect for anyone who behaves like this and then runs off to the press expecting anyone to give a damn. The likes of Rebecca Loos just seem cheap and nasty to me, and I'm not defending this other woman for a second.

This other woman may well be a moneygrabbing wannabe of the nastiest variety. Trying it on with another woman's bloke is wrong, of course it is.

The FACT remains that Jude was engaged to Sienna. The onus was therefore on HIM to say no.

HE was the one who was supposedly in a 'committed' relationship. HE has children to think about. That's his kettle of fish to deal with, not hers. He knew what he could lose. She's guilty, yes,
and gets no sympathy from me whatsoever, the dumb bint. He's the one who's up shit creek though, and rightly so - it was he who destroyed his own relationship.

Last edited:
elevation2u said:

i might be alone in this but i dont find
ewen mcgregor, brad pitt, keanu reeves, tom cruise, george clooeny, gerard butler good lookin either :reject:

I agree with you on Brad Pitt, Keanu Reeves, Tom Cruise and Gerard Butler. They do nothing for me, don't find them attractive at all.
Ewen and George on the other hand, :drool:
But I do believe we both fancy Mr. Depp. :wink:

I just stumbled across this very silly parody of Ultravox's Vienna, on www.amiright.com, so thought I'd post it for your perusal.

Very silly indeed.

"Vienna" Based on the performance by Ultravox
"Sienna (the Mini-Van song)" Parody by Laurence Dunne
Walked in the dealer
sales guy saw through the window pane
Lying in waiting
the MR2 Spyder in my mind
So mystic and soulful
A voice reaching out in a piercing cry
says "Dad, pick me up fool"

The feeling has gone, buy a Mini-Van
It means nothing to me
This means nothing to me
Oh, Sienna

The drive is atrocious
handling sucks, and the sound just stinks
The spyder is calling
Alone in my mind as the kids all scream
I hear through the silence
The sales guy talks 'bout the third row seat
that lies in the distance

I can't believe I need a Mini-Van
It means nothing to me
This means nothing to me
Oh, Sienna

This means nothing to me
This means nothing to me
Oh, Sienna

I'm not familiar with Jude Law, can't recall the names of any of his movies, or what he looks like.

But cheaters and those who sneak around with their affairs and cavorting make me fucking ill.
:|

this was on eonline

"LUNCH DATE: Daisy Wright, the nanny with whom Jude Law carried on an affair behind fiancee Sienna Miller's back, telling London's Sunday Mirror that Law tried to arrange a meeting with her for last Wednesday, but that it never took place."

This woman is a bitch and Jude is a disgusting jackass.

<<sigh>> I know that what I am about to say may get me flamed to no end but.....

Unfortunately people do sometimes cheat/have affairs, even generally good people. This doesn't mean that the relationship in question is over, sometimes, if there is true repentence and forgiveness a couple can go on with their relationship with great results. I'm not necessarily talking about the Jude/Sienna relationship, for all I know he's a cad who has a history of untrustworthy-ness and should be kicked to the curb. But we shall see.

Lemonfix, you're very right. Cheating doesn't always mean the end of the relationship, and some couples are able to work through it.

That being said, it sure seems like Law is a jerk bastard cheater.

corianderstem said:
Lemonfix, you're very right. Cheating doesn't always mean the end of the relationship, and some couples are able to work through it.

That being said, it sure seems like Law is a jerk bastard cheater.

As I read more about this, the more I agree with you.

BrownEyedBoy said:
Could you ever go back with anyone who didn't care for you so as to hurt you in such a way?

I couldn't do it. :|

I've never been in such a situation. But people do it all the time (get back together and forgive, I mean.) Especially when there is a long term relationship and children people try to work things out and often times are very glad they didn't throw in the towel.

This is neither here nor there in the case of Sienna and Jude, just a general statement.

Lemonfix said:

I've never been in such a situation. But people do it all the time (get back together and forgive, I mean.) Especially when there is a long term relationship and children people try to work things out and often times are very glad they didn't throw in the towel.

This is neither here nor there in the case of Sienna and Jude, just a general statement.

I agree. If my bf cheated on me, I think we'd be through, but I've only been with him for 2 years. What if I were happily married for like 25 years and had a nice life and a few kids....? I dunno how I feel about it b/c it's wrong, but people are people and make mistakes. I think I'd be willing to at least attempt to deal with a once-time cheating situation (like if my bf/hubby/whatever was drunk and slipped, or something like that), but I don't know if I'd ever be able to forgive my significant other for an on-going affair.

Back
Top Bottom