Law and Order SVU Season 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Did anyone else watch the premiere last night? That was most likely my favorite episode of the show ever.

I liked it, but it they might as well have called it "TV's Version of Primal Fear".

Cynthia Nixon was awesome, though.

Hmm, I love SVU and Primal Fear, but the combo sounds lame, is SVU one of the shows that NBC puts up full episodes for?

I thought it was very good, it's just that the ending made me roll my eyes and say "I remember this story from when it was called Primal Fear and starred Richard Gere and Edward Norton."

But in a good way.

It was pretty good. Didn't even realize it was Cynthia Nixon until 20 minutes into the show -- she did a nice job! Mariska looks great, and I'm glad Munch isn't the captain for the long-term. A conspiracy theorist like him shouldn't be in charge.

I'd never seen Primal Fear, or knew what it was about, so the episode was great for me :D.

ladywithspinninghead said:
(I didn't know Stabler's wife was preggers though!) [/B]

yeah, that happened in the last couple episodes of last season.

premiere was good. although anything is better than last season. i taped but have yet to watch last night's episode.

hmm. last year's incarnation of this thread included law & order CI. this one doesn't. i'm looking forward to the new episode of that, which is on tomorrow night. USA has been promoting the hell out of it since the move.

Is Annie Potts a regular on the show now, or does she just pop up occasionally?

I've always loved her (she was my favorite on Designing Women, and hilarious in Ghostbusters), and she's recognizable as always from her voice, but man, her seeing her obvious eye job made me sad.

She doesn't look like Annie Potts anymore. :(

Back
Top Bottom