Law and Order: SVU season 8 and Law and Order:CI Season 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Tonight's the night :hyper:

and since both shows are on the same night...one thread should be fine :D

I'm gonna miss CI though because it's at the same time as marchin band practice and tonight's episode looks really good

I watched a five minute clip of the SVU premiere, and while the commercial for the episode makes it look pretty awesome, the clip I saw wasn't quite as promising

Did anyone watch the SVU premiere?

That was kinda sorta ridiculous there at the end....how many times are they gonna write her off the show?

:scream: I missed SVU!!! :grumpy: Actually, it's not that surprising - most of my SVU viewing these days is the re-runs that USA carries. Although I did see the episode last week (a re-run of just last season where the former fat girl & some friends beat up a diabetic black guy & he shoots one his assailants at the police station).

I gathered from that episode that there's been something building between Olivia & Elliot for a while now.... I'm OK with spoilers - WTF is going on with them???? :shrug:

Actually Livluv....on NBC's Law and Order page, they're pretty much giving it away that there's gonna be some of that kind of action this season

bono_212 said:
Actually Livluv....on NBC's Law and Order page, they're pretty much giving it away that there's gonna be some of that kind of action this season

:hyper:

I've been watching this show religiously for five years now and I've been calling this since day one.....

http://blog.nbc.com/laworder_svu/

read if you dare, but this guy's giving away too much if you ask me

I don't want them to get together cause then the show will jump the shark and possibly get cancelled

other than that, Iwant them to get together

bono_212 said:

read if you dare, but this guy's giving away too much if you ask me

I don't want them to get together cause then the show will jump the shark and possibly get cancelled

SVU has always been too "mainstream" for me, so I think it would be perfect for an office romance! It's not that credible of a crime drama to begin with, so why not?

There's always straight up Law and Order. :drool:

BluRmGrl said:
:scream: I missed SVU!!! :grumpy: Actually, it's not that surprising - most of my SVU viewing these days is the re-runs that USA carries. Although I did see the episode last week (a re-run of just last season where the former fat girl & some friends beat up a diabetic black guy & he shoots one his assailants at the police station).

I gathered from that episode that there's been something building between Olivia & Elliot for a while now.... I'm OK with spoilers - WTF is going on with them???? :shrug:

I've only seen like three episodes from season 7 but if you read that blog i posted the link two, that guy is seriously hinting that SOMETHING is going to happen between them

bono_212 said:
I can't get into Law and Order anymore :(

I've been jaded by SVU

elliot :drool:

I really love the courtroom segmets, and they don't do nearly as much on SVU. But SVU is easier to get into, for example, I can start watching halfway through and still be entertained and not clueless.

I'm also starting to like CI a lot more than I used to.

I just can't watch too many tv shows or once because I have this obsession with seeing every episode of the show

This is the first itme I've ever liked three shows at the same time (Monk, 24, and L&O:SVU) Which means I'm very busy catching up right now:lol:

So I catch CI when I can

(I really wanted to watch teh premiere tonight :( )

Hehe, good thing you're not into all thre L&Os then because there's over a decade of L&O episodes. The nice thing is when I'm bored, I can watch the daytime ones on TNT and still see ones that are new to me.

The CI premiere was better than the SVU, imho.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I really love the courtroom segments, and they don't do nearly as much on SVU.

Yep...the plain old is my fave...

This one is boring me (recorded & watching right now)... I know she won an Emmy and all but c'mon...let's get some other people some air time.

The panty stealing was creepy...I would kick ass for that if I was the vic.

I'm all for some E&O action on this show though :corn:

And the other show was boring too....after you figured out who it was it took forever for it to end. :blahblah:

I saw the end of CI but I couldn't hear it

but I kept thinking, good Lord this scene is long

Slightly o/t but next weekend there's going to be a two-day SVU marathon on USA of season seven.

Starts on Sunday and goes til Monday

thanks for the heads up. I was sort of waiting on an SVU thread but was scared to start it. :shifty:

anyway I missed the season premiere (at a concert :drool: )...but my friend told me what happened. sounds kinda ridiculous but that is why I love the show after all :heart:

I don't like regular Law and Order that much but I do watch CI sometimes. honestly I just got into both SVU and CI this summer so I don't know shit about which seasons are which or whats really going on in that season, I just watch them whenever they're on (all the time) and follow the case. :shrug:

^That's sorta how it's been for me

What I did was read the wikipedia article on each character :reject::lol:

The season premiere was pretty ridiculous, but they had to get Mariska off of there somehow so she could have her baby

Can't wait til Tuesday, something's supposed to happen with stabler and his wife

One of the writers of the show had a live journal after the premiere and he eneded one of his posts with

Why hasn't Elliot signed the divorce papers yet?

So perhaps they're gonna get back together :hmm: that wouldbe nice, because then he and Olivis won't get together *doesn't want the show to end*

bono_212 said:

I completely agree. I would love it if they got together, but they should wait until the end of the series to "officially" do that. Bits and pieces here and there are fine, though, which is what the blog dude is hinting at. I'll be really surprised if anything HUGE happened at this point in time. :hmm:

Believe me, as someone who watched The X-Files for years and was rooting for Mulder and Scully to finally get together... patience is a key thing to have. LOL.

:eek: they left Mariska Hargitay out of the opening....yea she's gonna be gone for a few episodes but :huh:

I don't like her :grumpy: I don't like the girl replacing Benson.....

:lmao: she was only on the show for like 2 minutes, it's probably too soon to decide

wtf? Elliot kept calling his daughter "Kathleen", but I SWEAR her name was Maureen.....unless the Maureen daughter is in college or something and Kathleen is a younger daughter also giving him hell?

This is why I like regular L&O, none of this outside family bullshit coming into play.

Fin and Benson need to hook up....now that would be interesting. and have Munch hook up with Casey. Season 7 marathon continues this sun :D on USA and new episode tonight :D

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
wtf? Elliot kept calling his daughter "Kathleen", but I SWEAR her name was Maureen.....unless the Maureen daughter is in college or something and Kathleen is a younger daughter also giving him hell?

This is why I like regular L&O, none of this outside family bullshit coming into play.

it seems pretty minimal compared to anything else i've ever watched that claims to be about crime or doctor-ing. i'm easily the newest person in this thread to watching the show, but i'm not having problems keeping track of the character drama crap. plus, i'm watching them all out of order (curse you, USA. at least the season 7 marathons are pretty much in order). i just figured if he's got 4 kids, maureen was sneaking out of the house in season 1 or 2, then it would be fitting that some other kid is acting up now.

i hate overdone character drama, which is one of the reasons i'm apparently now hooked on svu (can't stand CI). from the few episodes i've seen (arguably very little, since we're talking just the episodes that usa has aired in the last week and a half), there isn't a lot of that.

I don't like det. "beck" or whoever she is.
yes it was mildly amusing that I could understand some of the french from that embarrassing scene- there's your tax dollars hard at work guys! but really. :tsk:

ok maybe I sound bitter, I liked the storyline but I just want Olivia back. :sad:

Olivia needs to come back NOW! I'll just keep on waiting...only a few more weeks now, plus next week is SUPPOSED to be an all Munch episode *fingers crossed*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom