Law and Order: SVU season 8 and Law and Order:CI Season 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VertigoGal said:
I don't like det. "beck" or whoever she is.
yes it was mildly amusing that I could understand some of the french from that embarrassing scene- there's your tax dollars hard at work guys! but really. :tsk:

ok maybe I sound bitter, I liked the storyline but I just want Olivia back. :sad:

that woman is incredibly annoying.

Season 7 marathon tomorrow AND monday. :dance:

I just watched the best SVU, hadn't seen this one. It was where Elliott went undercover as a sex offender to see if this guy was their guy.

it was really intense. the end was scary. :eek:

i watched both halves of the marathon, last week and yesterday, because in my newbie-ness i missed out in season 7 before. i had a count going, how many times does stabler get molested, shot, or held at gunpoint, but i lost track.

I missed most of yesterday's Season 7 marathon. :grumpy: But I did at least catch the episode w/Lou D Phillips where things finally come to a boil w/Elliot & Olivia. :ohmy: And while I don't think the writers will put them in a full-blown relationship this season - their personal lives have never really been a large part of SVU - I sure wouldn't mind seeing the two of them get hot & steamy with each other a couple of times before coming to their senses. :drool: :drool: :D

wow....did anyone watch tuesday night's episode? Maybe season 8 will turn around after all

bono_212 said:
wow....did anyone watch tuesday night's episode? Maybe season 8 will turn around after all

but was it supposed to be...funny?

i mean comical. the whole munch's crazy uncle played like some kind of dark comedy. not just the uncle, the whole thing. weird.

new partner lady needs to quit the "hey i'm a badass, look at me taunt suspect-man over the PA but then totally fuck up my job, thus requiring the entire unit to yell at me for something during the course of the episode" routine.

IWasBored said:
new partner lady needs to quit the "hey i'm a badass, look at me taunt suspect-man over the PA but then totally fuck up my job, thus requiring the entire unit to yell at me for something during the course of the episode" routine.

Yeah, but isn't it great to see a woman in the "bad cop" part? I mean, the female office always being the moral conscience of a partnership is sooooo overdone. Doesn't make me like her any more, but it is a refreshing change. :up:

(Hurry back, Mariska!!!) :shifty:

no, because they're over-doing her vulnerability as well as her bad-ass side. for every time she gets in someone's face, they mention this murdered husband bit.

yeah the murdered husband bit is getting old.
olivia doesnt mention her tragic past in every episode, now does she? :tsk:

let's kill off detective beck!! :hyper:

I mean, uhh...maybe things will be too intense for her (as always) and she'll get transferred to narc :angel:

October 31st :hyper: :shifty: mark that day on the calander....

But as for Dani...was anyone else pissed off that when Elliot was calmly talking to the CHILD she busted in with, "DID HE EVER TOUCH YOU?!"

:sarcasticcolbertapplausesmiley: well done dani...well done

wait, what's october 31st??!?! :hyper:

yes that was incredibly annoying, also how she left crazy jerry lewis hanging out alone, she had to know he'd come. damn I hate when the criminals die before their trials.

almost as annoying as during that episode during this weekends marathon, when olivia was being stealthy on the anthrax man's trail, and that reporter guy walked up to her and was all "hey detective! blah blah blah..." stupid stupid people. :tsk:

I have to confess taht I missed the second half of the marathon :sad:

and take a wild guess about the 31st :p

Ok I FINALLY saw the fifth episode of season 8 and I gotta say that episode was pretty amazing....but I hate Dani more and more and more and more

Olivia's back?! She's supposed to not come back til next week...and....what about Dani. No explination? Olivia just shows up

I don't watch the show, but tonight's episode (or at least parts of it) was filmed at my school campus. I don't feel cool, I just wanted to give a shout out to NYMC.

Ok....I feel a little emabressed now....this is NOT a new episode.....but why? Was Dani so unpopualr they didn't show her last episode? :lol:

bono_212 said:
Ok....I feel a little emabressed now....this is NOT a new episode.....but why? Was Dani so unpopualr they didn't show her last episode? :lol:

I'm guessing it was the World Series. No point in promoting a new episode when so many people will watch baseball.

Doozer61 said:
so it was a rerun? that's why the TIVO didn't pick it up. YAY!

Yeah, you didn't miss anything. It was one I haven't seen, but it had Benson and Phil said he'd seen it, so we assumed they were holding off b/c the World Series was on FOX.

Back
Top Bottom