Law and Order: DESCRIBE victims unit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My head hurts....and I have a new love

Law and Order: SVU (who would've guessed :lol:) it's on in 50 minutes :hyper: or whenever hte US Open is over

There's a marathon on on the 4th :hyper: I need video tapes !

I heard about a band who started as a joke on Myspace by people who couldn't play instruments and became so popular they got a record deal, could we be the next them :ohmy:

So what, with the internet, we can put the songs together get a Myspace and get noticed, then support U2 on their world tour through video uplink :drool:

^ I think it would be droolrafic, or we could like meet up and record our debut album called "So bad it's good" which will be a world wide flop but will become a clut classic :drool:

^^ Or maybe we should call ourselves, "Poorly skilled band who sound like crap but are so bad you will love them because they are funnier than ten Jim Carreys"

^ Yes it's brilliant, like renaming U2 "Four Irish guys with a singer who noone can stand"

I should work on a sax solo

but the great thing about sax solo's si that they're SOOO easy to make up on the spot

^^What?

Why the heck is Raw on Scifi tonight? I don't watch wrestling...but I'm extreemly curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom