Law and Order: DESCRIBE victims unit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^oh yeah, so much fun :rolleyes:

Reading: Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison
Read: Love in the Time of Cholera by...someone

college :drool: cant wait to go next year! where are you going?

^actually, i'm supposed to be a senior in high school, but in minnesota there's this program where the state will pay for tuition, fees, and books while you're still in high school to take college courses, so i'm a full time student at winona state university right now, it's our first day of classes :happy:

^it's pretty much awesome :D

i have general biology, critical thinking, the american dream in film and fiction, and mass media and society

the best part is that i only have classes on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays...and on fridays, i'm done at 12

< tries not to be jealous :grumpy:

^yeah the college schedule is so differenct from high school, I cant wait for it. You're so lucky you get started early! Mass Media :drool:

^i know, it's soooo different, my bio class this morning is supposed to run from 8-8:50, but the prof was just like, well, we don't have much to do today and it's still summer, so we'll be done at 8:25 :D

i can't wait for mass media :drool: the book is so cool...that's on wed from 6-8:30pm

<is such a :nerd: i read through some of my books before today...:lol:

^ 25 minute and evening classes :drool:

:lol: just wait a few months, you'll be procrstinating like a regular college student

Do you already have a major in mind?

^^i'm thinking about political science right now :hmm:

^:lol: have fun!

<so excited for this weekend, i get to go visit the UW-Madison campus on sunday :hyper: that's my dream college :drool:

^^ have fun jammin :rockon:

^ oooh dream college! Hope you get in :hyper: I'm hoping for Berkeley but we'll see about that

and poly sci is cool, you want to be a politician? :shifty:

<wants to major in geography but not sure what kind of career that will lead to

^:lol: i don't think so, i just like politics, but i might go to med school or law school after...i haven't decided yet, i'd like to work in politics, but like you said, i'm not sure how stable my career choices would be...

berkeley is supposed to be amazing :drool:

^and amazingly hard to get into, i think they only accept like 25% of applicants, way less than the other UC's :uhoh:

All i know is that i want to travel a lot, but i dont want to be in college for four years to end up as a flight attendant or something :lol:

^:lol: yeah, that would be funny, to have an undergrad degree and end up being a flight attendant...

<has to go, :wave: it was nice talking to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom