Law and Order CI: New Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ShipOfFools

War Child
I couldn't find a thread on this show, so I decided to create one. :) Anyway, any fans around here? What do you think of the new season so far?

My thoughts: I missed the last few episodes of the previous season, so I have some catching up to do. It's a shame that Bobby is only on every other week, and I don't really care for Alicia Witt's character (she was a poor choice for the show, IMO.)

Anybody also hate the new, updated intro music? I think it's really cheesy and in poor taste.

ShipOfFools said:
I couldn't find a thread on this show, so I decided to create one. :) Anyway, any fans around here? What do you think of the new season so far?

My thoughts: I missed the last few episodes of the previous season, so I have some catching up to do. It's a shame that Bobby is only on every other week, and I don't really care for Alicia Witt's character (she was a poor choice for the show, IMO.)

Anybody also hate the new, updated intro music? I think it's really cheesy and in poor taste.

the new intro needs to die a horrible death. the old CI theme song was weird enough, like the L&O theme song remix. this is like a remix of a remix. no. just no. same with the way certain things are blue/border on being in color. don't mess with something that wasn't broken.

alicia witt's character is incredibly annoying. logan pointed out what her purpose is, he gets to play the diplomat for a change. apparently someone decided he got too old to play the hothead and figured make him the mentor this time around. but it sucks. hey, she's only temporary, right? wheeler is coming back, isn't she? it's like temporary partner lady when benson went on maternity leave/undercover fighting with the hippies in svu. they have to make falladucci (or whatever the hell her character's name is) over the top and in your face because they only have x number of episodes to develop a character. otherwise you get a stuffed shirt like bishop (eames' maternity leave replacement back in season 3), and no one likes that.

:shrug: the show has been alternating detective teams for a couple seasons now, so i really don't think it's a big deal anymore. but then again, i like logan almost as much as i like goren.

Back
Top Bottom