Last Train to Satansville, Pennsylvania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a fuck wether you've seen it or not. All that matters is that google hasn't seen it to index. I've been fucked with google enough lately and I"m not risking it anymore.

Ah, yeah, fair enough. There's a reason I intentionally don't associate my last name with my Axver screen name.

:wink: and Ax, come to Dublin next U2 tour, I already have a drink-off with a couple of PGP'ers so you can join us!

Shame how those airfares cost a few thousand dollars!

Maybe all of you should just come on a jaunt to Australia.

Ah, yeah, fair enough. There's a reason I intentionally don't associate my last name with my Axver screen name.

yea I wish I would've thought of that 2 years ago :crack: google has too much proof I'd rather have gone... tho the links are dead now it still leads to PGP threads :uhoh:

I hope google re-indexes soon so the links will be removed

:hmm: that sounds fun.. I have some family there I've never seen!

Stuck on the other side of the Pacific!

You should do something about that.

yea I wish I would've thought of that 2 years ago :crack: google has too much proof I'd rather have gone... tho the links are dead now it still leads to PGP threads :uhoh:

I hope google re-indexes soon so the links will be removed

:hmm: that sounds fun.. I have some family there I've never seen!

I got lucky in that the one forum where I did associate my last name with the Axver screen name has long since been closed and deleted. It's been over five years now since it vanished. I've tried Googling myself to see if somebody who knows my full name can link me to Axver, and happily haven't had any success. Hope Google re-indexes itself for your sake!

And Melbourne has the awesome Aussie Posse. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom