Last Train to Satansville, Pennsylvania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: you should record your singing some day an post it!

:uhoh: I'm really the only person who hated to get out of highschool eh?

:sad: I still miss it, even after a year! I wanna go back :scream:

:shifty: and this has so totally nothing to do with mr. Sexy teacher, I swear.. *cough*

There's already enough of my singing online. :uhoh:

I hated high school so much. The people were horridly stupid. The classes were intellectually suffocating and unsatisfying. The school politics was moronic. The extra-curricular activities were a waste. It was all a waste. I don't know why I bothered. I could have learnt more and had a better time if I'd just locked myself in a room with a bunch of books.

I hated high school so much. The people were horridly stupid. The classes were intellectually suffocating and unsatisfying. The school politics was moronic. The extra-curricular activities were a waste. It was all a waste. I don't know why I bothered. I could have learnt more and had a better time if I'd just locked myself in a room with a bunch of books.

:nerd:

:cute: :nerd:

I ramble a little until I reach a certain point of drunkenness, then I just give up and act like an idiot. :laugh: And sing Piano Lessons by PT to my video games.

I almost didn't even go to mine and was going to opt for picking it up from the school the following Monday, but I gave in and went, then left and got some pictures done.

:lol: I suppose I can't say a whole lot terribly definitive, since I really haven't been drunk that much at all. Maybe I should pick up some tawny port sometime soon ...

God, Graduation Night was a waste. A couple of pointless speeches, a couple of badly performed songs, then all of us getting stuff very slowly and tediously, then some people celebrating while I went and shook hands with the few people I respected and left. I remember cranking Beautiful Day as we left ...

:lol: I suppose I can't say a whole lot terribly definitive, since I really haven't been drunk that much at all. Maybe I should pick up some tawny port sometime soon ...

God, Graduation Night was a waste. A couple of pointless speeches, a couple of badly performed songs, then all of us getting stuff very slowly and tediously, then some people celebrating while I went and shook hands with the few people I respected and left. I remember cranking Beautiful Day as we left ...
I've been plastered quite a few times. :lol:
Yes you should. I want to see you all drunk and making typos. Haha.

Wasn't it though? Just sitting there, looking like a complete tool in your cap and gown. I roasted my arse off at mine, it was hot as hell that day! And the way they had the stadium set up made it so that the sun was in all of our faces until it went behind the building! Argh! We were stuck there for a good hour, too! It was so pointless. I went and saw that teacher of mine one last time and then we did the cap toss and I was outta there!

Ah, yes. Final Fantasy. :D
Unfortunately, as I've just come out of the series and am not likely to return (as in buying the new releases of it), it may not work unless it's an older one!

Then I guess I'll just try to remember that ... Dragon Quest? I'm sure that works as a Serena Signal too!

Then I guess I'll just try to remember that ... Dragon Quest? I'm sure that works as a Serena Signal too!

Yes. Dragon Quest (Warrior in America, until they changed the name to the Japanese version some time within the last few years. All the same, really!) should never fail to lure me out. I've been playing that shit since 1992! :lol:

... I still have the original cartridge to the first one I played, which is what I was playing (and singing to) last night.

I've been plastered quite a few times. :lol:
Yes you should. I want to see you all drunk and making typos. Haha.

Wasn't it though? Just sitting there, looking like a complete tool in your cap and gown. I roasted my arse off at mine, it was hot as hell that day! And the way they had the stadium set up made it so that the sun was in all of our faces until it went behind the building! Argh! We were stuck there for a good hour, too! It was so pointless. I went and saw that teacher of mine one last time and then we did the cap toss and I was outta there!

Maybe on the 13th then. There's rugby that night.

Oh, at least we don't do the cap and gown thing here. That's just for uni. I was in my spiffy blazer. My high school uniform's blazer was awesome. I still have it, actually. It was royal blue with bright yellow trim and if it weren't so obviously a school blazer, I'd still wear it today! I lived in that thing in 2003-04 and that's when my friends first began remarking that I've successfully turned the blazer into the male equivalent of a handbag. You can find anything in my blazer pockets. A digital camera, foreign currency, directions to obscure places on uni, plans to take over the world ...

Yes. Dragon Quest (Warrior in America, until they changed the name to the Japanese version some time within the last few years. All the same, really!) should never fail to lure me out. I've been playing that shit since 1992! :lol:

... I still have the original cartridge to the first one I played, which is what I was playing (and singing to) last night.

:laugh:

I haven't even touched my old computer games in ages ... no longer interested, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom