Last Train to Satansville, Pennsylvania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Photo! :love:

Was that how close you got at the St.Louis show?

I didn't bring a camera, so the guy in line behind me said he'd send me all his pics, he only sent me this one so far because he's gotta resize 'em all first, but actually I was closer to the stage than him because some nice people pushed me up closer because I"m short :D

I didn't bring a camera, so the guy in line behind me said he'd send me all his pics, he only sent me this one so far because he's gotta resize 'em all first, but actually I was closer to the stage than him because some nice people pushed me up closer because I"m short :D

Thats awesome! Oh I hope they extend the tour into 2009, I'll at least make an effort to save up some cash, cause I just gotta see him Live, on this tour, if it is the final tour with the E-Street.

I'm also nearly wanting to PAY for bootlegs :yies: springsteenliveinconcert.com, its $95 a year, which isn't too bad, as I could get basically ANYTHING :hyper:

I'm good, Daniel. How are you?

I haven't been to a concert in ages. I wonder if anyone good is coming to Zootah this year.

I'm good, Daniel. How are you?

I haven't been to a concert in ages. I wonder if anyone good is coming to Zootah this year.

I'm alright, just wasting time at work, basically at the moment there's nothing for me to do :shrug:

I haven't been to a concert in a while, Last year I went to 20 or so concerts, this year, I've been to like.....3? :sad:

Thats awesome! Oh I hope they extend the tour into 2009, I'll at least make an effort to save up some cash, cause I just gotta see him Live, on this tour, if it is the final tour with the E-Street.

I'm also nearly wanting to PAY for bootlegs :yies: springsteenliveinconcert.com, its $95 a year, which isn't too bad, as I could get basically ANYTHING :hyper:

Are they videos :huh: cause audio ones are free. I'm praying that St. Louis gets made into a concert DVD, but I know it won't happen, there weren't any video cameras there, save the ones for the video screens, but I'm telling you, people who have been going to his concerts since the 70s are saying it was the best show they'd ever been to!

I want him to tour again, more than you know, but like I said in the Springsteen thread, I don't know if I wanna see Clarence go through it again :(

I'm on break for another 30 seconds and I really don't want to go back.

The last concert I went to was...either Fleetwood Mac or Rod Stewart, I think...:hmm:

Are they videos :huh: cause audio ones are free. I'm praying that St. Louis gets made into a concert DVD, but I know it won't happen, there weren't any video cameras there, save the ones for the video screens, but I'm telling you, people who have been going to his concerts since the 70s are saying it was the best show they'd ever been to!

I want him to tour again, more than you know, but like I said in the Springsteen thread, I don't know if I wanna see Clarence go through it again :(

They're audio, but if you browse the website, there are like 1500 shows to pick from. I know I can get Magic bootlegs for free, but there's some awesome shows from back in the day, plenty of soundboards. for $95, and 12 months, I'll pretty much get anything I ever need until the next Bruce Tour :wink:

Plus I'm a completist, and even though I won't listen to every single show, I went through this phase with U2, I had pretty much the entire U2 bootleg catalouge, and only listended to selected shows.

They're audio, but if you browse the website, there are like 1500 shows to pick from. I know I can get Magic bootlegs for free, but there's some awesome shows from back in the day, plenty of soundboards. for $95, and 12 months, I'll pretty much get anything I ever need until the next Bruce Tour :wink:

Have you tried Jungleland? I swear they've got everything there. Pretty much as comprehensive as U2start is

Have you tried Jungleland? I swear they've got everything there. Pretty much as comprehensive as U2start is

Ah, Torrents. Do you have to keep a good share ratio on that site? I can't do that anymore because of my stupid ISP screwing me around with my old days of uploading way too much.

:wave: hey daniel!

hehe, sorry :wink: which of the shows are awesome? to be honest, i'm surprised i'm seeing so many people. only four of the shows i've seen this year have been out of town. the other ten (10!!) are here. whoa.

Ah, Torrents. Do you have to keep a good share ratio on that site? I can't do that anymore because of my stupid ISP screwing me around with my old days of uploading way too much.

I don't understand this share ratio stuff, but I know that it does track it so maybe :(

:wave: hey daniel!

hehe, sorry :wink: which of the shows are awesome? to be honest, i'm surprised i'm seeing so many people. only four of the shows i've seen this year have been out of town. the other ten (10!!) are here. whoa.

Well I'd assume Liam Finn would be great, Racontures, and Foghat, just for Slow Ride :drool:

I don't understand this share ratio stuff, but I know that it does track it so maybe :(

:hmm: The site looks good. I just think that the $95 isn't too bad (compared to $195 for a month) and its already in Mp3 format for the iPod, I'm not as anal about music file formats as I used to be. And not having to worry about share ration, and my uploads driving up our internet bill.

:hmm: The site looks good. I just think that the $95 isn't too bad (compared to $195 for a month) and its already in Mp3 format for the iPod, I'm not as anal about music file formats as I used to be. And not having to worry about share ration, and my uploads driving up our internet bill.

Well then maybe that would be the best option, though there is also the backstreets MP3 website, I'm not sure how much they have to offer there, but i know it's a lot, and it's all free

Well then maybe that would be the best option, though there is also the backstreets MP3 website, I'm not sure how much they have to offer there, but i know it's a lot, and it's all free

Yeah I saw the mp3 section on backstreets. Its actually pretty good. Apart from everything being on mega upload!

Have yous seen the collection on this site though : The Official Bruce Springsteen concert collection, he does U2 as well.

Yeah I saw the mp3 section on backstreets. Its actually pretty good. Apart from everything being on mega upload!

Have yous seen the collection on this site though : The Official Bruce Springsteen concert collection, he does U2 as well.

I'm assuming that exclamation point is aimed at mega Upload? Yeah that does suck.

And he does have quite the collection, I don't deny that. I just would never download enough bootlegs to feel right paying that much :lol:

I'm assuming that exclamation point is aimed at mega Upload? Yeah that does suck.

And he does have quite the collection, I don't deny that. I just would never download enough bootlegs to feel right paying that much :lol:

Its a nice collection. And I think I would get value, like I said, I'm a completist :nerd:

Though I could just spend $10 on a mega upload account for a month, and then see how things go with backstreets. :hmm:

:laugh:

I'm going with the 1 or maybe 2 month subscription to mega upload. It'll be the better way, financially to go. I think I can part with $10 :wink: I thought my bootleg craze was over.

But looking at some of Bruce's 30+ song setlists :drool:

GET ST. LOUIS. NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom