Last thing you bought in eBay?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm trying to decide if i should buy it or not.... Decisions... Decisions... :hmm:

natungrinnarg01.jpg

natungrinnarg07.jpg

a pair of ties (zegna)

hotwires for my car, I buy all the stuff for my car there, except the xenon I just bought on a proper store... well...

I haven't bought anything since last June, when I got the complete seasons of Alias on DVD.

I have been looking at this record that I've loved since I was a kid. Only my grandma owns a copy, it's out of print, and has never been released on CD or cassette. I don't own a record player, but would really love to have this album. I don't know what to do! :lol:

That green dress is very Robin Hood and :drool:

I bought a new battery for my mobile - how dull eh! :|

The green dress you can get in different colors, here's a picture of it in black:

natunblacdasha02.jpg

The reason i want it in green it's because i already have the red/black one i showed before...

Now i found this other dress and it's reversible and you can pick any colors or fabrics.... So, i'm thinking blue for it (they don't have the olive green fabric anymore)...

rendress.jpg

I can't make up my mind!!!! I want them all!!!!!

:scream:

:help:

AngelK said:
The green dress you can get in different colors, here's a picture of it in black:

natunblacdasha02.jpg

The reason i want it in green it's because i already have the red/black one i showed before...

Now i found this other dress and it's reversible and you can pick any colors or fabrics.... So, i'm thinking blue for it (they don't have the olive green fabric anymore)...

rendress.jpg

I can't make up my mind!!!! I want them all!!!!!

:scream:

:help:

:ohmy: oooo thats soo pretty buy them all ! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom