Last thing you bought in eBay?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How does one exactly buy stuff IN eBay? :lol:

A few months back I bought an unreleased Kraftwerk box set that contains their biggest albums digitally remastered (who knows when they will be released) for $300. I then proceeded to make copies of all of them (because I couldn't find them online anywhere to download) and then sell the set a few weeks later for $350.

So now I've got all the albums remastered and made about $35 dollars for my efforts (factoring in the lovely eBay and Paypal fees for a price that high).

:D

A headphone extension cord as to not offend the sensibilities of my roommate who can't stand to hear the TV in my room even though she routinely wakes up the rest of us by showering at 2:30 am.

Not that I'm bitter or anything.

Dessert flavored lip gloss:
p71809herobb4.jpg

Tastes like vanilla and peach :sexywink:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I'm weird with ebay. I won't use it for months, then I'll buy a bunch of things at the same time.

Same here. And with my addiction to buying CDs, that's not a good thing... :crazy:

Last thing I bought (earlier this week) was a Mobile Fidelity gold CD of Bring The Family by John Hiatt.
4b_8.JPG

(And last night I just got outbid on a MoFi edition of McLemore Avenue by Booker T & The MG's :grumpy: )

P.S. Thanks for nothing, Carlos. :angry: Because of this thread I just went to eBay again, to look up a picture of my latest purchase. And while I was there I checked some other listings. So now I've bought another CD: Waiting For The Sun by The Doors. As if I didn't have enough CDs yet...
:madspit:

In almost 5 years, I've only gotten 7 things on eBay, so I currently don't buy often. The last thing I got was a video game.

Sicy said:
Yeeeeeeees look at some of my auctions to get an idea.
If you have questions just pm me :wink:

I like the sexy brown and gold shiny low thingie.

u think it fits me?

:wink:

The full set of McDonald's 'Dream Team' cups that were sold in the summer of 1992, when the original Dream Team was decimating the competition at the 92 olympic games.

12 cups...

Charles Barkley
Larry Bird
Patrick Ewing
Magic Johnson
Michael Jordan
Karl Malone
Chris Mullin
Scottie Pippen
David Robinson
John Stockton
Clyde Drexler
Christian Leattner

Collector's items. To display, not to drink from.

Popmartijn said:
P.S. Thanks for nothing, Carlos. :angry: Because of this thread I just went to eBay again, to look up a picture of my latest purchase. And while I was there I checked some other listings. So now I've bought another CD: Waiting For The Sun by The Doors. As if I didn't have enough CDs yet...
:madspit:

Strange Days by The Doors... :shifty:

i lurve me some dwight bobblehead

RedrocksU2 said:
:kiss:

What you buy?:hmm:

Dwight.jpg
?

:lol:

Nope - besides, I have the mini one on top of my monitor at work. :shifty:

I didn't get anything. I was strong enough to log off since my eBay experiences usually involve aimless browsing which leads to spending too much money on stuff I really don't need, and since my goal for '08 is decluttering my life, I decided to take a stand and all that crap and deny myself. :givesherselfkudos:

:sad:

I only went to leave some feedback on an item I'd won before (and which had arrived)...
I've already won 1 item and am bidding on 2 others ones.
:reject:

Back
Top Bottom