Last Song Heard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have The Greatest View by Silverchair in my head, but its on the soundtrack to my ps2 game so I hear it about 10 times a day. And it was just played about 20 mins ago.

The soundtrack to The Hours - I saw the movie last night, so it's music was the last thing I heard.

Fab movie, btw!!

u2 "the hands that built america"...soundtrack version...still listening to it...been listening to it for the past half hour...over and over and over and over...

i know nothing about the smiths except that they had a critically acclaimed album in "meat is murder."

are they super vegetarians or whats the story there?

my the last song i heard was i might be wrong by this message boards second most popular band.

Godspeed you Black Emperor
God knows I can't remember the name

was the chili peppers' song "can't stop" or "zephyr song"...that's a great album...think i need to listen to it...

the smiths=excellent band

Mrs. Vedder said:
As I type this I'm listening to Given To Fly by Pearl Jam! :D

great, i've got to stop reading this thread cos everytime someone mentions something i like, i decide i have to listen to it...my computer's cd player is going to freeze...

*runs off to find the yield album anyway*

I waited in the car while youngest son and friend went to the movies and I listened to some fine Aussie music by bands I hadn't heard of before...jazzy.

After that, an original ( don't know what it is called) played by my son's band.He wrote the music, the singer wrote the lyrics.
They have found the backroom of a hotel to rehearse in(for free!!)I just stood outside and listened and peeked in the window, didn't want to disturb them or be a "mum". I tell you it was a magic moment, he looked in his element.
PS: my son fitted 2 amps, guitars, a drumkit and 2 men into my tiny car!!!! Son, get a van!

I quite like music.

the last five ive listened to:

1. Van Halen - Panama

2. Whitesnake - heaven

3. Pantera - slufoot

4. Ramstein - du hast

5. Rob Zombie - Dragula

Currently, Infected Mushroom - Sailing in the Sea of Mushroom. Before that None of This Is Real, and before that Fight Test by Flaming Lips

i like the flaming lips' "fight test" i like that whole album...

cow of the seas, why would you want to go and subject your ears to that torture? although rammstien's awesome...it looks like you were listening to a very mainstream rock station...guh...

Last 5:

"I Don't Want to Wait" Paula Cole
"This Year's Love" David Gray
"The Flowers of Guatemala" R.E.M.
"Thirty Three" Smashing Pumpkins
"The Fuse" Bruce Springsteen

Back
Top Bottom