Last Song Heard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YES!!! u2er!!!! again!! i LOVE that song!! im really big into the foos and pearlish jam at the moment!

:up:

Norah Jones
I heard her at last! Just then on the radio.I don't know the song title. The announcer said" if you only buy one album this year...buy hers"(hmmm Valentine's day soon) She is doing a concert tour in Oz at the moment.

Counting Crows have covered on of "my" songs...saw the flim clip last weekend. Big Yellow Taxi

big yellow taxi. right, that was on the list of "songs to find once i return to my speedier internet connection"...thanks for reminding me

can't recall song or album title, sorry. Maybe the song was "don't know why I didn't come" does that sound right?
What bugs you?...I don't need any more bugging and can't afford to waste my pennies. Maybe pm, if you have time to reply. Believe it or not, I try to keep my posts short...I really do.

sam roberts is quite cool, the two songs ive heard anyway.

"dont walk away eileen!" its such a cool 80s song though isnt it?

i like spacehog

last song i heard though was...um...can't find the cd...i don't know what it's called...something like "generation no mercy for you"--the business...just bought this cd today and don't know the track listing yet...

I'm currently listening to the Special Brew compilation (it also has U2's Numb (Gimme Some More Dignity Mix) on it). I hear that DJ Crystl - Perpetual Motion (Emotionless Science) has just ended, so that mean's I'm not listening to Goldie - State Of Rage (Sensual V.I.P. Mix).

C ya!

Marty (who still gets happily hyper when watching LarryMullen's_POPAngel's avatar)

OK, as I won't be listening to much U2 for the rest of the evening, here's the U2 track that's currently playing:

U2 - Until The End Of The World (Live in San Diego, 11-11-1992) [from the Alternative NRG compilation]

C ya!

Marty

I've just finished making my own U2 compilation: The Rest Of 1980-1990. It has songs on them that were not (fully) included on The Best Of and are not on any album (but were released on CD). It has turned into a 3CD project of which I could complete part II and part III (I don't have all the songs yet for part I). Anyway, I'm now playing part II (1984-1987). The 5 minute version of Bass Trap has just ended and now a their Self Aid version of Maggie's Farm is playing. (Deep In The Heart is next)

C ya!

Marty

Back
Top Bottom