Last post on Interference.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
Mods if this is in the wrong forum please move :wink:

Where to begin, :hmm:

I joined interference.com 1year and 7mos ago. I remember the day when I came across this site too. I was searching for U2 sites when I saw the words U2 Feedback so I clicked on the link and I was introduced to the world of blue crack. I instantly tried to reply without knowing or reading that you had to sign up to do so. It took me an entire week :eek: to realize I had to sign up first to reply, slow learner you could call me :laugh: Anyways the day that I finally joined was 5/20/2002.

I have fully enjoyed my stay on interference and I have gotten to know so many people on this board it is unbelievable. I mean I never could imagine I could have found a place fill to the brim with people that love U2 just as much as I do. I love the fact that there is a place where fans from all over the world can come talk about our band, world events, their beliefs, share their artistic talents, trade music with fans and so much more.

So now you are prolly wondering why I am I writing this letter, If I love this place some much. Well several reasons actually:

1) My mother recently got diagnosed with having the possibility of having inflammatory carcinoma, which is the worse possible form of breast cancer that there is bc it attacks without warning and the survival rate even after mastectomy is very low. Now with that said I have no clue and wont know for sure if this is indeed what my mother has until next Wednesday. My family is hoping that it is just a breast infection of some sort gone haywire and we think that the doctors would have had her in right away for an ultrasound. Coincidently I also lost my dad?s mother to breast cancer when I was four so you can see why I am so frightened.

2) I myself have begun to have problems with my back and my wrist bc of the long periods of time sitting in front of the comp :laugh:

3) All most all of you already know this but I am moving to my sister?s house(if indeed my mom is okay) in 4 weeks time.

So you can all see that my plate is quite full with worries and life. So to my friends I have made I say bye and :hug: many thanks for all the laughs, tears and love. To those I have irritated, annoyed, pissed off, disgusted, or anything else I am truly sorry.

Peace, Love and Happiness to everyone,

Kelly :wave:

psst pm me awhile you can if you want my email address!

:( Im sorry Kelly! :hug: Incidently, thank you for the lovely card. You're a sweet lass. The same could be said from me to you... if you ever need anything you can always find me around. I'll be thinking of you and your family.

:sad: I'm really sorry to see you go, but I think you have very valid reasons. I hope your mom is okay, and that your move goes well. :hug:

kelly-
youre a great person.
good luck to you, your mom and the rest of your loved ones..

be good.

dave:)

Best of luck to your mum Kelly. I hope she is ok and it really turns out to be 'only' an infection of some kind. :hug: All the best to you all matie. :(
I hope things settle down soon and we maybe see you around in the future.
Take care
xoxox

i'm so sorry, kelly. :sad:

feel free to e-mail me anytime. it's right in my sig so i figure it's easier to just do it that way.

i really hope your mom is okay. to a lesser extent i know what it's like dealing with a mother with cancer. so i'll be praying for your mom, you, and the rest of your family that it isn't inflammatory carcinoma. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry about your Mom and I wish you and her all the best :hug:

I want to tell you, you never did anything to piss me off, and it's rare to find a person with as many posts as you who has never stepped in shit once in awhile. You are a nice person and I hope we meet again.

adam's wild honey...what a great name.
Good luck with what lies ahead. We're all praying for your mom.I hope she recovers soon, you move in and have a ball with your sister, you get a new computer chair and your back and arm stop hurting and that you come back here when you can and that you have a dream come true....something fragrant:) I wish you that and all the best for Christmas and the New Year.
Be brave beautiful :wave: :sad:
:hug: kelly:hug:
the next new flower I have turn up in my garden, I'll name "Mrs Wild Honey"...and think of you.

:sad: :hug:

I hope your mom will be OK. I'll miss you! I hope you find your way back to us someday when things are better.

P.S. - Thanks again for the Johnny Cash mix.

Back
Top Bottom