Last night at the Pub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LOVE MUSCLE

War Child
my lovenest / in bed with Larry, Bono, Larry, :
IT was a strange night to say the least, or maybe it wasn't.

I went to a local pub to enjoy light adult beverages and enjoy the beginning of the football season for the Sooners of Oklahoma who were playing the Golden Showers of Tulsa.

Since most of my friends actually went to this game without me, I was at the pub all by myself. I sat at a special table and through the course of the night several people came up to sit by me and talk, then only to disappear later without notice. I never figured out who they were, or who they thought I was.

I had several light adult beverages purchased for me too. One in particular by two very lovely blondes who had to leave immeadiately after the game. Another one came from my waiter, whom I tipped generously. And still another came from someone who still remains a mystery?

Sadly, I drank the pub out of U2Bama's favorite 'Michelob Light' and had to switch to Heiniken.

And I almost got violent :rant: on a routine bathroom break where a very large and very stupid frat boy was in the stall next to mine puking :yuck: :barf: his guts out and some spewed out onto my shoe. I was about to break an adult beverage mug/glass/container over his head/face when I realized it was truly better to wipe the stuff off and move on, it was only a little chunk anyway. Still, what a loser! Who pukes that early in the evening.

After a very sluggish first half that the Sooners led only 3-0, they eventually came back to win 37-0 over the unranked Tulsa "team". And I culminated the evening with meeting yet other table guests of mine who were a very nice couple from Venezula (I pray I spelled that right) who are here getting their masters in engineering.

_____:angry: _____:angry: _____:angry: ______:angry: ______

:der:

random people are fun.

SOunds like an interesting Evening. My whole weekend (which starts Thursday nights) has pretty much sucked miserably and I've decided to stay home tonight and just rent a movie. Nothing crappy could possibly happen there. I can't wait to get back to work on Monday, for once.

FECK. Labor day weekend. *corrects* TUESDAY. :banghead:

it will never end. :scream:

der

I'm sure he didnt puke on your shoe on purpose.

It's kind of hard to control barfing when you're that much of a lush.

ali.. :slant:

Re: der

Sicy said:
I'm sure he didnt puke on your shoe on purpose.

It's kind of hard to control barfing when you're that much of a lush.

ali.. :slant:

yeah Sicy if he would have just got down on his knees then it would have went into the toilet, instead of landing everywhere else to include a bit on my feet (I was wearing flip-flops btw)

He was in a stall with closed door.

And he went back out to to the poolroom and started drinking again, until I told the bartender/mgr who cut him off:D

Re: Re: der

Ali Rose said:

Sorry i didn't mean to bring the thread down. I've just had a hilariously crappy weekend.....:lol: :crack: :sad:

:eyebrow: :shrug:

Sorry you have had a bad weekend AliRose:|

Don't worry about bringing my thread down (which started out mentioning :barf: and toilets lol)

There is nothing you could do to my thread that I haven't done to other threads:D

_____

:hug:

hate to do this:lol: ....venezuela!!

so cmon, whats the moral of the story???!!!theres gotta be a moral right??

yknow, dont drink alone or....dont go to the toilet....or something?????!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

coolhandlaura said:
hate to do this:lol: ....venezuela!!

so cmon, whats the moral of the story???!!!theres gotta be a moral right??

yknow, dont drink alone or....dont go to the toilet....or something?????!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

ahhh Venezuela, thank you :der:

A moral in my thread?

Nah :D

_____

:der:

i hate anything having anything to do with puke.

this thread actually caused me to dry heave. thanks z.

Re: i hate anything having anything to do with puke.

Screaming Flower said:
this thread actually caused me to dry heave. thanks z.

Sorry about that :|

Does this mean I can now call you Puking Flower?
----->:barf: Flower

:yuck: :barf: Flower

:wave:

I'm baaaack...did ya miss me?

I had a great weekend! Went to my cousin's wedding in up-state New York. Even had a bit of champagne at the wedding, ok well maybe just a sip, lol :kiss: :lol:

It feels like I've been gone longer than 3 days, lol

thanks Z....I missed everyone! :hug:

Actually it's the University of Tulsa 'Golden Hurricanes', which deserves to be called golden showers becuase they suck :der:

Back
Top Bottom