Last MOVIE you've seen...part dos! oots is the best song off htdaab

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:
that Dennis Quaid, Topher Grace and Scarlet Johansen movie..I can't remember the name!

In Good Company :wink:

The last film I was was the Italian horror flick, SUSPIRIA. Loved the movie :up: Argento's art direction was amazing :drool:

I loved it, yes, especially the end... both (Vol. 1 and 2) have things that I really like... and fight sequences rock! :up:

the last movie i went to the theatre for was Phantom of the Opera for the second time!!!

and earlier today i was watching Mayor of the Sunset Strip, the rodney bingenhiemer story and if that doesnt count i watched dracula 2000 yesterday, it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be.

and yes oots is the best song on the album i think. and i cant wait to see them play it live!!! im so excited for the tour!!!

Jack In The Box said:
I loved it, yes, especially the end... both (Vol. 1 and 2) have things that I really like... and fight sequences rock! :up:

I'd like to buy these but Quentin Tarantino has been talking about a special edition set or an extended edition with both movies put together. Whenever this comes out, I will be SO happy! :drool:

The Aviator.

I was underwhelmed, but I'm sure it's probably going to grab the Oscars because Scorcese has been snubbed so many times.

Saw The Aviator last night. LOVED it, despite forgetting my glasses at home and having to sit with my nose pressed to the screen (oh, and Leo doesn't age very convincingly, but that's a minor quibble about a great performance. And I want Cate Blanchett in a Katharine Hepburn biopic NOW). I'll probably go and see it again just to feast on all those awesome period details. Hopefully it will win big time at the Oscars.

deep said:
ray

better than M$bb

Really? I just saw Ray today. Jamie Foxx's performance was excellent, but I still think MDB is a better movie.

Took my wife to see the Wedding Date this weekend (for Valentine's Day). Well, out of about 30-something people, there were 2 of us guys there. But I think the other guy was with his sister...

I took one for the team.

Man On Fire

Good movie but kinda cheesy during the relationship of Denzel and the little girl at the beggining. I liked the fact that Denzel`s carachter is not so likeable and kind of anti-hero. I also liked the not so Hollywood ending and the good performances from Denzel Washington and the great Christopher Walken. The little girl and all the others were also pretty good. Tony Scott has a great eye for visuals, better than his brother.

Little trivia about moi: for YEARS I wanted to be a movie director.... but then I started listening to music a lot more than whatching movies. I don`t watch movies as musch as I used to but I still would love to be involved in the making of a movie in the future. :)

i watched shaun of the dead earlier, it was on the school movie channel :up:

then i watched friday night lights, which i really liked a lot :up:

I treated myself to back-to-back viewing yesterday. First I saw Sideways - funny, sad, touching film; loved it. Second was The House of the Flying Daggers - easily one of the most visually stunning, exquisite films I've ever seen, you could take any shot and put it in a frame. The characters and the love story though left me rather cold and uninvolved.

I saw Ray the other day. People talk about the performance... But the EDITING!

That was amazing I'd say.
Didn't like the script though.

Back
Top Bottom