Last MOVIE you've seen...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
eternal sunshine of the spotless mind--great movie, with bonus points for post-movie conversations and for jim carrey not being *jim carrey*

the ladykillers--offbeat and witty

watched The Life of David Gale last night. Thought it was great, I love Alan Parker movies :cute: ;)

Bought Jersey Girl, Mean Girls and Clueless on dvd this week. JG was cute, MG was funny, and Clueless, I've seen it 100 times and it's still classic ;)

Just saw "Usual Suspects", one of my favorites. the greatest ending to a movie, next to "Seven."

Van Helsing, one of the worst movies I have ever seen and I am very sad that I wasted my time and money on that one!!!!!

Last movie watched: Prime Suspect: Errors Of Judgement. I saw it a few years back on television and I watched it a few weeks ago again on DVD.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
Team America: World Police

:lol: I saw that over the weekend! The whole "dick, pussy, asshole" speech had the audience rolling :lmao:

Buuuuuuuut the last movie I saw was "An American Werewolf in London." Watched the commentary with David Naughton and Griffin Dunne; I liked it :up:

I caught an incredible film on The Movie Channel two nights ago. It's called "24 Hour Party People" (yes the title of a Happy Mondays tune). I was glued to it. It is an amazing film done "documentary" style, and it chronicles the development of music in Manchester from the late 70's on up into the early 90's. It centers on Tony Wilson (played by Steve Coogan) and his role as a driving force behind the music and club scene of that time.

It really is a fantastic film. Funnyyyyyyyy and intriguing.

Carrie

"Memories" (anime movie), a Katsuhiro Otomo's film
I'm totally amazed :shocked: was an awesome movie

God Part III said:
David Lynch's Eraserhead.
Third time I saw it. Remains a masterpiece.

I love this movie. I bought it when it FINALLY came out on DVD this year and saw it for the first time in fifteen years. Still great.

I just watched Easy Rider for the first time. I can't believe I never saw it before.

thacraic said:
I caught an incredible film on The Movie Channel two nights ago. It's called "24 Hour Party People" (yes the title of a Happy Mondays tune). I was glued to it. It is an amazing film done "documentary" style, and it chronicles the development of music in Manchester from the late 70's on up into the early 90's. It centers on Tony Wilson (played by Steve Coogan) and his role as a driving force behind the music and club scene of that time.

It really is a fantastic film. Funnyyyyyyyy and intriguing.

Carrie

:up:

Great movie indeed. Brilliant soundtrack. I got the cd myself. :D

I just got back from seeing The Incredibles. funny movie, esp. the demon baby.

Also, I saw Wings of Desire last weekend. :up: :up: :up:

Ladder 49

Joaquin Phoenix :drool:
oscars2.jpg

I watched the new "Dawn of the Dead" last night... fun movie, not scary at all unless you're afraid of flesh-eating zombies. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom