Last MOVIE you've seen...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were parts of A Mighty Wind of it that were funny, but I watched it on cable and just about anything's amusing if you can watch it for free. :wink:

We rented "The Passion of the Christ," interestingly, it did not have the effect on me that it had in the theatre. Some movies are not meant to be watched at home. It's the only movie besides "Kill Bill 2" that impressed me at all this year.

Last edited:
vivaSA said:
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

one of the best movies I've seen in my life, I loooooove Andy Kauffman's screenplays, soooo genuine
he also did a screenplay for "Being John Malkovich" and "Adaptation", I can highly recommend these movies, thumbs up!

err Thats Charlie Kaufman, Andy Kaufman has been dead for quite a while.

Theater: A Day Without A Mexican... :up: :D
and Fahrenheit 9/11... today, nice date to see it :rolleyes: as Mexican I loved it

DVD: Dogville :drool: best movie ever (almost)

I read the book Under The Tuscan Sun and enjoyed it. Inspirational, made we want 3 Polish stone masons. I've just hired the video version to watch. My daughter-in-law tells me they killed off her husband for the movie, so they could write in a love interest.( other than her husband) I find that a bit sad and predictable. Anyway, I look forward to watching it. I need some more inspiration...rock on!

^^^ Disappointed?! lol, that was one of the funniest films I have seen in awhile :drunk: Different strokes for different blokes, I guess...

tried watching m*a*s*h yesterday, as i'd never seen it before. boring. the tv show was a million times better. a billion times.

someone like you...on tv...:eek: ok, i'd never spend money on watching that movie, it was on tv so i figured, hey, it's got hugh jackman...how bad can it really be? where i thought swordfish sucked yet sat through it for that same reason, i couldn't make it through this entire movie. it was watch movie or puke by about half way into it...so the tv went off.

just got in from seeing garden state (finally, i've been waiting for awhile to get to it), and it was great. that zach braff is quite a talented guy.

great soundtrack, too.

:up:

Catman said:
^^^ Disappointed?! lol, that was one of the funniest films I have seen in awhile :drunk: Different strokes for different blokes, I guess...

Maybe I had gotten myself all hyped up, expecting it to be awesome :shrug: I dunno. I thought it was funny, but not quite as good as I was expecting. I'm glad you liked it though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom