Last MOVIE you've seen...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:

DVD - High Fidelity (I can't believe I hadn't seen this movie) :up:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

i can't remember what the last movie i saw was. hell, i think it was 'bedknobs and broomsticks' cos my sister felt like watching it and i happened to be in the room. what a fucking bizarre movie. disney was on acid. that has to be the explanation.

Fahrenheit 9/11 - A bit over the top but still a lot of truth in it. Interesting to watch.

Clerks - Love that one! Must have been the 6th time I saw it.

u2valleygirl said:
Garden State-loved this movie!

I have been wanting to see that, but's not playing anywhere near here :scream: Ah well, hopefully it isn't *too* long before it comes out on video :huh:

Anyways, I just finished watching "Pulp Fiction." Never seen it before, and I loved it :up:

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

one of the best movies I've seen in my life, I loooooove Andy Kauffman's screenplays, soooo genuine
he also did a screenplay for "Being John Malkovich" and "Adaptation", I can highly recommend these movies, thumbs up!

Last edited:
I saw 'Hero' last night and it was okay. There were too many slow parts for me to really like the movie.

I watched Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights last night. Finally, a reason to use the puke smiley.... :barf: The only thing that kept me watching for more than 5 minutes was Diego Luna. :combust:

The last GOOD movie I saw was Bringing Out the Dead. Loved it but wow, what a depressing film. It didn't exactly make me want to continue with my plans for EMT/para school. :huh:

neutral said:
I watched Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights last night. Finally, a reason to use the puke smiley.... :barf: The only thing that kept me watching for more than 5 minutes was Diego Luna. :combust:

The last GOOD movie I saw was Bringing Out the Dead. Loved it but wow, what a depressing film. It didn't exactly make me want to continue with my plans for EMT/para school. :huh:

is that the same diego guy in that movie i can't remember the name of...he's also in that other movie i can't remember the name of...

you all will marvel at my specific-ness.

ah yes...that would be the same dieog guy.

thank you internet movie data base.

although i don't think i'll be watching that movie. i did watch swordfish only because :hugh: was in it, but atleast there were explosions and shit...i doubt anything cool blows up in dirty dancing havana nights.

neutral said:

Unfortunately not, no. That might have made it bearable. :wink:

they should have hid some dynamite under a bar and exploded some dance clubs or blew up random shit on the beach or wherever they were dancing.

Mr. BAW said:
Very, very slow.... its a take on the 60's generation with the Kingston Trio, Peter Paul and Mary, New Christy Minstrels...etc.

Put it this way, we finished it but bleh....hence, :der:

"Slow" is a good description for it, yeah. It was.....difficult for me to finish it.

Mr. BAW said:
Very, very slow.... its a take on the 60's generation with the Kingston Trio, Peter Paul and Mary, New Christy Minstrels...etc.

Put it this way, we finished it but bleh....hence, :der:

It definitely wasn't their best work. I barely finished it :yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom