Last MOVIE you've seen...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally saw Kill Bill vol. 2 last night......what a great movie!

Look out Kill Bill, when you are released on the world as a box set of some sort with more extras....you will live in my house and be watched many many many many many times!

Hmm...the last movie? I saw the Canadian film, "Last Night" (1998) most recently. Quite liked it!

Melon

I've rented 3 videos to watch this week, it's hard to find the time for them though

Lost In Translation - I like Bill Murray

From Dusk Till Dawn- I heard someone on the radio say once you've seen Salma dance with the snake you'll never forget it, so I'm curious...I like snakes

BikerBoyz- brrrrrrmm brrrrrrrrm :D

Faranheit?...how do you spell Farhaneit?:laugh:
that 9/11 movie by michael moore hasn't opened here yet, but as soon as it does I'm off to the theatre to see that.

The last movie I saw in a theater was LOTR Return of the King.

:reject:

Very pathetic, considering there are three theaters in my town.

Last DVD: The Human Stain

Last TV: The Horse Whisperer

i went to see the bourne supremacy the other night, butthe power went out in the theaters and i only saw the first 20 minutes.

theaters: shrek 2 (second time) and fahrenheit 9/11 (second time)
dvd: freeway, the bourne identity

theater: Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle

go see this movie. it WILL make you laugh:yes::up:

I saw Collateral over the weekend :up:

I LOVED Jamie Foxx, and Tom was very convincing as the bad guy . Too much shooting and violence for my taste, but I had to see it.

The Terminal for the second time with my mom...

I'm going to go see King Arthur tomarrow, hopefully. You can't beat the dollar movies. :wink:

Last night we saw Wrong Turn about some disfigured inbred West Virginian cannibals...it was pretty freaky...made me never want to go to West Virginia LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom