Last MOVIE you've seen...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the theater: The Notebook-which was a total weepy chick flick, but I loved it anyway.

DVD: The Shape of Things-interesting movie.

TV: The Perfect Bride-which was one of those Lifetime made for tv movies that was so unbelievably bad that it was actually kind of entertaining.

In the theatre: Fahrenheit 9/11 ( :up::up::up: )

On TV: Summer of '42 (which I am still trying to determine whether it's a brilliant coming of age story or a hopelessly cheesy move from the 70s about the 40s).

Video: Hello Dolly :)heart: movie musicals :heart:)

Last edited:
Theater: Anchorman
DVD: Donnie Darko

Probably will see tonight on DVD for the third time: The Salton Sea :up:

KristenF said:
At the theater: The Notebook-which was a total weepy chick flick, but I loved it anyway.

I actually kinda want to see this movie. It looks interesting.

Originally posted by KristenF
TV: The Perfect Bride-which was one of those Lifetime made for tv movies that was so unbelievably bad that it was actually kind of entertaining.

LOL. Those Lifetime made-for-TV movies are always so uplifting, aren't they? :p.

Speaking of Lifetime, I just now remembered that the most recent movie I saw wasn't "Eurotrip", but "Entropy", 'cause it was on that Lifetime Movie Network a few days ago.

Angela

Saw "GOTHIKA" last night...not as bad as I was expecting it to be (alot of critics seemed to bash it), but it did borrow alot from recent horror flicks (most notably "The Ring" and "What Lies Beneath"). Anyhoo, it was decent, albeit predictable :eek:

theater: fahrenheit 9/11
video: spartan (david mamet :bow: )
dvd: in america ( :up: )
tv: uh...raiders of the lost ark... :wink:

On HBO last night, Capturing the Friedmans. Riveting documentary using home movie footage about a family unraveling when the father and one of the sons are accused of molesting children in the community. Absolutely astonishing.

theatres- ron burgandy - I, robot

DVD- Cold Mountain--ugh....soooooooooooo gooooooooood
I was gonna try and read the book first...but dont need to now..hehe

At home: Love Actually
Alan Rickman, Colin Firth & Liam Neeson all in one film...

IWasBored said:

yes.

he was good in that movie (spartan)

Check out 'The Salton Sea'. Awesome flick.

Tonight I watched:

The Thing (dvd)

Tomorrow I'm seeing:

'Napoleon Dynamite' (theaters)

Crazilly enough, I lived/worked with Jon Heder (the guy who plays Napoleon) for a month and a half in Tokyo. It's going to be weird to see this flick, he's really not acting that much different than he ever acts.

DVD- Mystic River- just watched that today
Video- Being John Malkovich- all I can say is :scratch: and Adaptation is soooooooooooooo much better:wink:
Cinema- Big Fish, yes I have been a bit slack with going to the cinema this year, but I gurantee that sometime next week I will be seeing F911

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom